I AM A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL AND I HAVE NEVER HAD MY PERIOD OR HAD ANY SORT OF SEX!!! :-( I HAVE THIS WHITE LIQUID COMING OUT OF MY VIRGINA, IT HAPPENS EVERY DAY! IT HAPPENS SOME TIMES IF I STRAIN OR JUST MOVE AROUND BUT NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY TO KEEP IT IN IT COMES OUT IN MY UNDIES!! IT HAS BEEN OVER A YEAR AND A HALF AND IT STILL DOES IT EVERY DAY!!! I HAVE NEVER HAD MY PERIOD OR ANYTHING!!! I DONT NO WHAT TO DO!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!! o.O

Im 16 nearly 17 and i get this all the time aswell. its absolutly nothing to worry about this is a way of your body basically checking you and telling yyou your 101% healthy! :-) its nothing to worry about :-) X

THANKS SOOOOO MUCH AT LEAST I DONT HAVE TO WORRY!!! SO DO YOU GET IT EVERY DAY????
MADDY

Yeh almost everyday sometimes more often than others. At first i thaught something was wrong. But i went to the doctor n she said it was normal! :-) XX

Why don't you just go to the doctors anyway to be sure.

i have it to and im 12 and never had sex or my period i started to freak out now i dont have to worry it started a few months ago