Okay, so I'm 15 and I just had sex for the first time two days ago(on 4.20.2012) with my boyfriend, and I know I'm young and whatnot so please don't try to lecture me. But we used protection, but after we had sex he fingered me and once someone told me that you can get pregnant from that if they touched the used condom, which he did. And the day after I had this weird clear gooey liquid stuff coming out of my vagina, it came out really fast at first, and it's only come out a tiny bit in the past day. But is this a possible sign of pregnancy?! I'm only 15 and I simply cannot have a child at my age. If this helps, I ended my last period on 4.14.2012 and had sex on 4.20.2012. I don't start my next period for another 12 days and I'm freaking out! There's no way that I could get a pregnancy test either. Could I be pregnant?! Please help :'(

The liquid which your experiencing could be due to the relaxation of the vagina, as it was your first time this could cause you discharge or the release of the wetness. I do not think this is a sign of pregnacy however just wait for your next period and relax, I dont think its pregnancy as it takes up to 5 days to concieve, and it seems you were not ovulating so it is still a low chance.

Okay i am 14 and i had sex but its already been a month and i havent had my period but i have this white stiff that comes on my underwear. Is it a sign of pregnancy..? Im really scared can someone answer my question please. :l

I am 16 and I have the same issue as you both. I have been with my boyfriend for a year and three months and we had sex two months after we got together. So I've been having sex for over a year. The white gooey (creamy) stuff that appears on your panties is just a liquid that is always going to be there.. It's your vaginas way of cleansing itself between periods. There's nothing to worry about. And you CAN NOT get pregnant from having a little sperm on the finger. He has to fully ejaculate, or cum, INSIDE of you. The sperm cells die pretty quick outside of the body. So no harm done. And the clear gooey stuff still happens to me, after a year of having sex. Like in the comment a few above, it's your vagina just relaxing. As long as you're tense during sex, it'll happen. The only reason it still happens to me is because me and my boyfriend like to try new things constantly so nothing gets boring and we both kind of like it rough. So there's not much relaxing in my sex life, just pleasure. But to both of you ladies, ALWAYS use protection. And HPV (can cause genital warts, cervical cancer, etc.) is caused by skin-to-skin contact. So condoms are always the best way to go. Even if your man likes them or not (which usually don't). I just recently got on birth control but my gynecologist told me to still use condoms.. But we don't have to very often now. Wish you both the best of luck and I hope I helped. Remember, rap it before you tap it! ;D lol

f**k all girls

You are young and dont worry cuz im 14 nd i had sex last night nd i was fingered to nd i also saw something clear gooey nd im not scared cuz i have been takin birth controls ,must try nd go to an OBGYN doctor

Why you so rude and it's y'all same boys or men who won't to have sex with us females and you saying f**k all girls. If you had a little sister who was in that situation you wouldn't say that

Alright, so I'm 15, and had sex with my boyfriend about maybe 3-4 days ago. We used protection, but right after we were done, I noticed a clear goo kinda on the outside of my vagina. I feel like this question was already asked, but can someone please help me with an idea of what this stuff is??

You right!! Yo

No you arnt