Well let me just start of by saying that I'm 16 years old and I'm sorry to say this but I been having alot of sex. Ever since I did it my first time white stuff comes out my vagina and it smells horrible, sometimes my vagina is red and also out side my lips of my vagina are itchy. I'm scared because this has been happening for along time but dont know what the problem is. No, im not pregnant and my periods are normal. so can yall help me out?

hey im 18 and have been having sex for years like you. i have had this same problem of discharge. i was worried i may have caught something and my boyfriend thaught it was thrush. in the end i had nothing to worrry about it as this was just natural! my best advice is go to your local gum clinic.
theyre really friendly and helpfull, there should be a day when you can go annoymously without an appointment as your under 19. they dont judge you at all and the only questions they ask are ones they need to know. it sounds scary but a woman will just place a plastic thing up your vagina and take a swap. you find out in a couple of weeks if youve contracted anything or if theres any problems.
when i first went i was nearly wetting myself with nerves but i felt suprisingly comfortable thing about everything theyve seen!
good luck!

its called vaginitous just go to the clinic like she said they will give u antibiotcs to clear it right up

look, maybe this white substance inside the vagina is actually a yeast infection. So, I think that she should let her doctor examine this and see what this exactly can be. Anyway, if she is dealing with a yeast infection,  the treatment is a simple anti-fungal medication.  On the other hand, there is a possibility for bacterial vaginosis or trichomoniasis. If this is in your case, your doctor will prescribe an antibiotic to kill the infection. The good news is that all of this conditions are curable and they are not that dangerous. Sure, you need to take care about this on time. 

this is perfectly normal. It is kinda like cum. I have had is since i first had sex. I am 24 now. It doesn't smell bad, your just not used to it.

i have the same thing but i have never had sex.
is it something to worry about??

this happened to me also. after the first time i had sex i thought i had caught something from the condom. but turns out its just normal discharge.

hello..im 16, and i have only had sex with 1 guy and im the only girl but i dont think that matters because this has been going on probablly since i got my period if not before. I have had a PAP exam and they never said anything was wrong with me. Its white and idk its alot that i get in my thong when i get home from school, and it smells. I really dont pay attention to what it smells like but it does. What are your opinions?

ive had it since i had sex and irdk what it is but ive had it ever sicne this ummer and it nevers stops

White stuff and red itchy stuff sounds like it is a yeast issue. If it smells though it might be something else. It couldn't hurt to get checked for infections.

hmmm sounds to me like a infection such as std or you might be allergic to the condoms ur using (if ur using condoms)

Okay so im 16 and my girlfriend is 14 and we have sex, alot, and before y'all start saying im robbin the craddle, I don't think so, we're a year and 351 days apart, but she's who I fell in love with and was my first, and I was her first, and it was special :-) but that's besides the point. So we were having sex yesterday and I pulled out while intercourse and started fingering her and I got my fingers deep and I pull them out and there was this white pussey like substance and I had no idea what it was, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me. It also stained my nice red sateen sheets, lmao.

well i have the same problem but its been happening before i had my period and before i started having sex. i really dont know what it is but im scared to tell my mother about it and im scared to go to a doctor about it. help me :(

Quote:

anonymous wrote:

It's called sperm and its come out of the male and female body when their hoormones get hyper and turned on.I'm twelve and i've had sex already and I was wondering about that too and my boyfriend told me that he wanted me to have his baby and I told him we we're too young so I went to sleep and he took my virginity in my sleep and after I woke up I started to like sex now every since then I've been wanting to have sex more and more :cry: :x :P

errr.. 12? wtff? girl, where are your parents??

you had sex with your cousin...and his dad...your uncle...wtf...

the redness, itchyness, and white discharge could be signs of a yeast infection.