I have this very watery clear liquid come from my vagina at any time of the day and it happens at least two times a day. This has been happening for a few days now. I have unexplained fatigue, headaches, tender breasts, and often have cramps and nausea. I am sexually active with one man, and have protected sex using a condom regularly. My period is usually three to seven days early because my period is very irregular. It is supposed to come in three days, but hasn't come yet. PLEASE HELP!

Hi! Clear and watery discharge occurs at different times of your cycle and can be particularly heavy after exercising. A normal vaginal discharge consists of about a teaspoon (4 milliliters) a day that is white or transparent, thick to thin, and odorless. If you don't feel pain, itching, discomfort, rash or sores alone or with a vaginal discharge there's probably nothing to worry about. Hence water like discharge during early pregnancy is commonly observed in the warm of a discharge that is sticky, odorless, thick and white in color. Some of the causes of excessive watery vaginal discharge are also the excessive consumption of confectionaries, pickles, sweet, sugar rich products, caffeine or string tea as well as smoking.

I would not necessarily assume that the symptoms you mention are related to the watery vagina discharge you have been getting. 

Discharge association with an infection is usually yellow, green, white and clumpy, and smells bad. There may also be itching and pain. Some infections don't have obvious symptoms at all at the same time. If this watery discharge is very unusual for you and there is a lot, mind you, there is no reason you shouldn't see a doctor if you're worried. And you're obviously worried enough to post about it here. It's just that watery discharge that doesn't come with any of the other symptoms above usually doesn't indicate an infection. 

I Have the same did you find out anything out as to what is happening thanks

HI i had  the same problems and went to the doctor and found out i had a PID (pelvic inflammatory disease) i had all the symptoms you have and more and u get manly from chlamydia or gonorrhea..so if ur not having sex with anyone else then you might wanna ask your partner because this infection and mess up your reproductive system  

Help please. My wife is leaking watery white stuff during sex

she is wet and white stuff infection but the water stuff it wet

Past several months, I have had water discharge. Thought it was my period, leaking all over the bed,etc. Got up, checked, and was nothing but a lot of water. It happens on/around period. I am 57 on HRT. Yet, I get period every month. After exercise, I felt it coming out...like a period...I even thought it might be urine..but, it was not. SO, no one on the internet seems to know what this is. It is clear, water..soaks through my tampon, and shield and panties. Feels just like when blood leaks out after tampon is full...but, plain, clear water.

i am going to be 20 years. and i have the same problem you described. i am also worried but no one is here to tell the exact reason for this. i am very worried :(

Hi. Iam 40 and have been getting exactly the same. Am really worried so have been drs and had swabs done. It's horrible and wakes me in the night cause I can feel it coming out. Get my results on Friday but I'm worried it's something serious like cancer.

Hi I'm 25 years old I've been having some problems I'm 4 days late for my period and the last 4 days I've been leaking water it goes right threw my pants my sheets everything . I'm worried idk what to do . I need some help

54?? Probably menopausal discharge

Clear stuff and lit smell that I could smell I shower like two times a day .. Could I be pg and my tubes r tired

Did you find out what the cause was?

So what was it?