ok, so i have had this problem since like 7th grade, and now i am in 9th and i am fourteen. i have this clear liquid always coming out of my vagina. it makes my underwear wet. and ive read about it online and its suppose to be 'normal' because im going through a cycle, but is it suppose to last this long and is it suppose to be so bad that somedays it goes through my under and pants, like, it doesnt leave big wet marks on my pants, but little ones, but still, i dont think this is normal at all, please help me ........

I have the same problem, when im getting ready for P.E. it feels like i am leaking, so i go to the bathroom, and i see this clear liquid on my underwear. Dose it mean that you are starting your period?

I have the same exact problem except that it doesn't go through my pants :$ but I feel embarrassed at times and i am in 7th grade.

the same thing happens to me! i dont even hav my period yet... when i go to my gymnastics practices i havto wear like 3 pairs of underwear so it doesnt leak thru!!! o.O

It is normal, and you will have it as long as you're a woman. You can wear thin pads when it's bad.

Im havin the same problem and it's been goin on for about a week and a half now..I wanna know is it somethin 2 seriously worry about and how long does this last?? Cause it's gettin irritatin

I have the same problem.
Im a virgin.
im sixteen, in grade eleven and it is such a hassle, whenever i wear sweantpants i feel like im leaking thorugh and once it leaked tyhrough my leggings.
Is there anything that I can do?
I think im going to talk to my doctor about it, becasue Im scared its not normal.
sometimes its clear, resembling water, and sometimes it resembles flem.
Its really annoying.
It happens almost every day.

It's perfectly normal. I've had this for years. Just wear a panty liner if you are that self conscious about it. They make them for regular panties and thongs.

i have the same problem, i'm in 8th grade & 'm 13.
i want to wear thin pads, but i don't have my period yet, and my mom would know if i take hers,
&+, i'm embarrressed if my mom finds out.

Don't be embarressed about that stuff with your mom. She is a woman too and if you just told her you needed pads i'm sure she would understand. When I got my first Period I was pretty old...about 15 and i was so embarressed to tell her, but when I did she just lent me one and then bought me my own. But anyway don't be worried, if there is anyone you can ask for things like that its your mother.

I've had this for about 3 months now, i'm 12!
When I stand up sometimes it just comes out!
I happens bout every month like a period but I don't think it is! I am really worried my mum has bought me some pads just incase i start it when i least expect it! I never leaks though my pants I've think i've used a pad once! It has just happened today when i came home from school and when I wipe my vigana i can see it on the paper it's clear but i can see it shine cos it's gooey! I'm really scared please tell me what it is! x Thank you x :$

I am a Virgin and I am 16 ….I have this problem...i have this clear liquid always coming out of my vagina. it makes my underwear wet. and I have read about it online and its suppose to be 'normal'
but it leaves wet spots on my underwear too. And its gooey, doesn't smell like anything..but it is freaking me out. And when u walk or something you can feel it..never leaks though my pants...when I wipe my vigana i can see it on the paper it's clear but i can see it shine cos it's gooey! I'm really scared please tell me what it is! x Thank you x Embarassed

hi im 15 years old and i have being seeing this whitish clear slimy discharge coming out of my vagina. i dont even know what is going on what should i do am sick are something i have being seeing this from im 13 ore 14 what should i do :cry:

[size=18]Hi i'm 14 years old and i've had this clear kind of gooey liquid coming out of my vagina. It's been happening for a few months.
It kinda smells like pee sometimes. I haven't told my mother, because i'm kind of embarrased.
Does anyone know what it is?

The goey, clear stuff comes out of my private too!! It is annoying!! I wear a pad and my mom is always like r u on ur period? And i am like no! Then she is like then y r u wearing a pad!? And i am like CAUSE!!!!!!! I guess it is normal. Just wear a pad like me and rap ur pad wrapper in toilet paper!!! P.S. I think pads smell so i spray mine with my body spray cause i dont want ppl to think i smell when i cant help it.
<3 sunshine :/