this has been going on for a very long time now but i never thought anything of it until my boyfriend sed i was like " a swimming pool." i dont know whats up with me. I get turned on really really easily, and often become very wet very easily, somtimes when i arn't even turned on i find i am wet, and then when my boyfriend and I started to sleep together, thats what he sed, and he goes, this is c**p, both of us havnt even come yet, and we had been goin at it for god knows how long, i wasnt even that turned on wither, but i have never bin that wet before. This may seem weird but i have been masturbating science i was about 11, i dont know if this has anything to do with it, meaing how i had sexual experiences so young reaching orgasms. and i have often had infections i thnk, where i scratch that much, it becomes so sore, and i have had a small lump before, but this just faded away. when i was younger i also had very frequent water infections aswell. I dont know if this is all linked in, i am just worried about goin to the docters and i hope you can help me. Also when we first had sex, he sed i felt weird, and when he entered me he lost his erection, and we didnt use a condom, i think that was the reason for him why it felt weird. please help me

I have a very similar problem, i seem to get wet very easily even when me and my boyfriend are just making out. Most of the time im not even turned on, i just seem to get really wet. My boyfriend seems to have no problems with it, he still manages to come, but it really worries me because its kind of gross and sometimes soaks into my undies. i really wouldnt mind getting something done about it.

Wet is very normal, everyone is different. Lubrication means your body is working correctly

well i 18 and i have the very same problem iam always wet. just sitting next to my boyfriend gets me super wet but i cant help it sometime it bothers me to be so wet out of now where but my boyfriend loves it he gets suer turned on by it.....so ladies u have nohing to worry about.

Same thing happens to me. my bf seems to like it and that's good and all...but it happens to me at other times too when we're not even having sex. Actually, it happens to me when I'm not even w/ my b/f. like when i'm just at work or in class or at home. i mean, i don't get as wet as i do during sex, but it's still there and sometimes I even have to wear a pad, even if i'm not having my period b/c it's more comfortable. I hav no idea what to do about it. Sure, it's great guys are into it, but must I live in discomfort?

Hi I,m 13 and I have similar experiences I first had sex at 12 and still do so on a regular basis, I am constantly wet even when not having sex my partners do think it is hot but it is sometimes very uncomfortable my girl friends laugh at me and say it is because I spend so much time thinking about or having sex is this true, i am scared to ask my doctor about it in case it is true can anyone help please

i am having the exact same problems as everybody else and i recently lost my virginity and than i was sore and like starting to get sore agian. the other day i had sex for the second time with my boyfriend and i can't stand that i'm kinda sore like on my viginia and i'm getting more wet than before and im not even turned on and its like going through my underwears its nasty and feels gross. i need to know what i need to do.

i have the same problem i get wet like from wen i wakeup all day long panties will b wet n wen im having sex it gets worse i bcome more wet i dnt like it bcoz i can tell dat my bf's gettin fedup with it but wat can i do if any1 knows anything plz let me know plz thanx :-)

toni-t wrote:

Guest wrote:

Go an luk 4 dryer 2 help urself.

I am the same way as all u girls, I am only 13 I started fingering myself tho at 12 last summer, and I started using my brush this year, I am always wet and turned on, I don't get to see me bf, I only get to txt him cuz my parents hate him, so I only see him, I have had phone sex 3 times with him, and I get to wet, but I dont like that, I will b wet and turned on all day, tell when I wake up, tell I go to bed, and I will sometime wake up and my undies are wet from me being turned on in my sleep, I don't like it, and I normally have to wear pads from it, I NEED HELP!? plz!

the same stuff happends wit me as well, it goes to my undies and its whit-ish. i dont know why it does it.imnot turned on  or anything.