I'm only 11 years old and this is really freaking me out. I was sitting on my bed watching (I know I'm too young) porn *cries*. I started having an erection and then my pants were getting wet. I ran downstairs away from everyone and into the bathroom. I checked my boxers and white sticky stuff was all over my hand!!!! I"M SO SCARED PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! WHAT IS THIS? IS THIS NORMAL??? OH MY GOD DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG IS THIS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN?? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! 
*huddles in a corner and cries*

Hilarious post kid

Eyaculation. You're 11 and you've never heard of it? Its normal man, when you get aroused, blodd starts flowing through your penis, thus creating an erection, when the excitement reaches its culmination, you eyaculate. Its how humans reproduce.

So UK what an erection Is but not cum that's funny

OMG IM SORRY. You have penis cancer. No jk. It is called semen. Its TOTALLY normal. It will happen to you a lot.

No I'm being serious what is this stuff

its sperm cell

dude its nomal thats ust u getting something called sperm man its all though u going though puprtiy

I have the same thing and I am only 11 but I wasn't watching some thing nasty

Don't worry yourself. It's called sperm (or semen, or cum) and it's completely normal. It just means that you've definately hit puberty. Sperm is how the male reproduces. You will learn alot more about your sexual organs and sperm and things like that when you do Sexual Education in either Year 8 or Year 9.

It's spearm when u have sex that goes into the girl and goes to the egg in the girl and the spearm mixes and that's the story of how u were born

I guess im just a f*****g retard, My penis is only like 1 inch :/ 

no your not. Your only 11 so it doesn't matter how big it is yet. It will grow through puberty so don't worry yourself.

It's just apart of growing more into puberty

Welcome to puberty.The things you are going through are normal.We all have been through it.Masturbate 2-4 times a week,and you will avoid the sperm in your pants:-)