I recently had Lithotripsy and then Stents to remove kidney stones. Then the stents were removed.I was fine for a week after and then all of a sudden I have no bladder control and serious spasm at the end of urinating. I strained my urine and these white cotton like things came out. I looked under the magnifier and they looks like part of a cotton swab with fibers and all and some blood and slimy stuff. I started on anti-biotic but no relief so far. Has anyone ever had particles that look like cotton come out of them as well as the other symptoms? Many thanks for your reply.... ?

Yes, in my case it was yeast overgrowth (Candida albicans). Antibiotics may actually make it even worse. Hope you feel better soon. Good luck!

i have severe kidney problems, and i also have white particles, which in my medical knowledge, lead me to believe it is debris left in the bladder from scarring from previous operations and stents.

What did you do to get rid of the Candida?