i found some black particles in my urine this morning.. last two days i've had severe burning sensation and irritation at the head of my pnis aftr it got erect.... i am worried :'( and confused... do i hav a sxual disease??

Those black particles are probably tiny drops of blood. It sounds like you may have a urinary tract infection. I suggest you go to urgent care ASAP and get treated.

I believe that you have either urinary tract infection or even maybe STD. did you have unprotected risky sex? If you did than you need to see your doctor anyway so you can do both things. Your urologist can do tests to see if you have some STD and in the same time he can do the urine analysis to determine if you are suffering from UTI. Anyway this is something you need to check because if left untreated it can cause you serious consequences.

You will probably get some antibiotics, if it is UTI, and antibiotics are prescribed for some STDs as well. And anyway you will have to avoid sex for some time and in the future use condom even if you don’t have STDs.