Few months ago I’ve noticed that there are some white particles in my urine. I became very frightened because it is such an unusual situation. I was wondering what could be the cause. These particles were present for over than three months.
I asked my friends and they said that this could be from some urinary infection.
However, I don’t believe so because I don’t have any usual symptoms of urinary infection like discomfort on passing urine or itchiness in that region. What could this be?
Anybody had similar symptoms?

I had similar symptoms few years ago.
Your friends are probably right because I was diagnosed with urinary infection, took some antibiotics and particles issue become ancient history.
However, while was performing different urine tests doctor also suspected on possible “stones” in the urinary tract.
Stones can occur not only in the kidney, but also in other parts of the urinary tract.
Most stones do not require surgical treatment and can pass through the urinary system with two to three liters of water per a day to help move them along.
You will be sure only after performing several urine analyses like volume, acidity, calcium, sodium, uric acid, oxalate, citrate, and creatinine. Those tests should provide you details and possible causes of particles in your urine.

About a week ago I started cramping really bad, like menstral cramping.it got so severe I went to the doctor. The doctor did a paps, without the test results, and told me I had STD. The doctor put me on three antibiotics, I have taken them for 5 days. Today is the second day I have noticed very dark urine with floating particles in it and my cramping has tripled.I tried to call the doctor, but of course gone. Is it the medicine or mis diagnosed? And I havent had sex in 3 months!!!!!1