My husband has sarcoidosis and during his regular doctor checkup last week he also had his blood taken for the tests. While he was at the doctor’s office everything was fine, but almost as soon as he came home he started complaining that his wrist, on the arm that the blood was drawn from, hurts.

We called the office and they chalked it up to sarcoidosis, but the fact is that wrist pain is clearly somehow related to the needle for blood sample. Did anyone experience anything similar? It’s been 5 days now and my husband says that he still feels dull wrist pain and we have no idea what to do.

I get that same pain not sure why

I get the same pop and pain in my wrist I have blood work done let me see was taking a blood on it to feel like somebody stabbing me

This just happened to me. Had blood drawn from left upper arm and I have been experiencing bad wrist pain for past 3 days.