Proton therapy, the most advanced form of radiation treatment around today, does less damage to healthy tissue, allows doctors to target tumors more precisely, and results in fewer side effects. SteadyHealth spoke to a medical physicist to find out more.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Definite and Inconclusive Risk Factors for Pediatric Leukemia
- Recognizing Signs and Symptoms of Leukemia in Children
- Burning Sensation In Mouth After Cancer Therapy: Medical And Alternative Treatment Options
- Severe Mouth Dryness After Cancer Therapy: Medical and Home Remedies
- Dental Treatment for Cancer Patients: What To Do Before Your Radiation Starts?