Periodontitis appears to be associated with diagnoses of cancer. It is associated with oral, lung and pancreatic cancers specifically; therefore it is now thought even more important that periodontitis is addressed as part of a general approach to health.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Pediatric Brain Tumors: Risk Factors for Brain Tumors in Children
- Pediatric Brain Tumors: Gene Therapy For Treatment Of Brain Tumors In Children
- Pediatric Brain Tumors: Treating Brain Tumors In Children With Immunotherapy
- Aplastic Anemia: What Red Blood Cell Count Says About Your Dizzy Spells
- Pediatric Brain Tumors: Diagnosis Of Brain Tumors in Children