Hello. About three months ago I was diagnosed with one liver tumor called hemangioma cavernous and it is placed on the surface of the liver.
Doctors at the beginning tried to destroy it with some chemotherapy
which I have used all this time and it didn’t help me.
So, my doctor called me the other day on consulting about next possible therapy. So, doctor recommended me some new therapy called cryosurgery. He told me that before, this therapy was only used for treatment of external tumors, but now it is used for internal tumors.
Is there anything more I should beside these facts that doctor told me?

I know some things about this type of surgery and therapy because it was performed on my mother two years ago and she has recovered fully.
Your doctor already some facts. By the definition- cryosurgery is the use of extreme cold produced by liquid nitrogen to destroy malignant tissue. Before, it wasn’t possible use this for treatment of internal tumors but now it is possible using liquid nitrogen or argon gas that is circulating through a hollow instrument called a cryoprobe, which is placed in contact with the tumor. In most cases of abdominal tumors, cryoprobe is placed through the skin. The doctor uses ultrasound to guide the cryoprobe.