Hello, I have a lump roughly half to a quarter the size of a grain of rice on my testicle. It is painless and is either attached to my testicle itself or perhaps the epididymis, I can't really tell. I have zero symptoms outside of that and I am wondering what it could be or if it is likely TC? I HAVE talked to my GP who felt it and told me it was probably a benign calcium deposit and sent me on my way. Does that sound like an accurate diagnosis or should I request an ultrasound? 
Thanks!

Hey, I have something similar to that and its been freaking me out for the last 2 days! I am white, 22 year old guy with no symptoms, no blood discharge after masturbation or peeing, no pain (expect when I prod it after of course, since your nuts ARE sensitive) in testicles or abdomen and no family history of TC-Nothing! I have a varecole (i think u spell it like that) on my left testicle which has been there since i was 11. My left nut is a little bit smaller than my right testicle and has been like that for since i could think. I was really shocked when after my shower, i coincidentally found a 2 mm lump on the side of my left testicle where the epididymis meets the nut. It feels like a pimple on the skin (1-2mm and round) but its attached to my left nut near the epididymis on the actual surface of my testicle. My dad who is a doctor says Calcification is quite common and its probably that and that TC is very rare. I am not convinced as this pimple-like lump is on my testicle itself and Im worried so im going to the GP tommorow who will hopefully refer me to a Urologist. Effed up I say!

I also have a epididymis on my left testicle and over the past year its gotten bigger. And the past few days its gotten noticeably uncomfortable. While 'reaching the top of the mountin' it feels very strained. Like an emence amount of pressure thats built up. Ive already had an ultra sound and was told it will be fine. Should also mention that its on the side where i was born with an undecended testicle. Doc apt in the morning for examine. What are the odds that i will need an operation?