I have a small lump on the left side of my stomach from last over 2 year.From last over three months three more lumps developed on the right side of stomach.Although i have no simtoms of weight loss or loss of appitite and there is no pain except i push those lumps hard yet i am always worried about thinking about stomach cancer.Ican feel these lumps from out side once i touch them with my fingure.It looks to me as if these lumps are only on the outer layer of my stomach.Ialso do not want to go for biopsy as I feel if using needle to take out sample may spread growth if it is cancerous .Plase advise

This is not necessarily cancer. There are so many other possible causes of lumps in the abdomen. I had problems with hernia. Hernia occurs when a bowel or another organ protrudes through the muscle. This forms soft lump that goes down when you press on it but gets worse when you cough. It goes away when you lie down. My lump wasn’t painful at all but it could cause tenderness and different problems if not treated.
Ok, some are left to be taken cared on their own or you may pushed them back, but most of the hernia ask for a treatment.
All lumps should be looked at. Even if it were cancer, early diagnose could save your life. However, your lumps could be cysts that had formed below or within skin, infection, swollen intestines, a colon that is constipated, etc
They may not do a biopsy, they may decide to do a PET scan or something. A PET scan shows cellular function of the human body. A whole body can be examined by PET. This device can help doctors diagnose, treat, track progress and see how the disease is developing.

Hey I'm in the same situation what does it mean

I wanted to reply to this because I had found lumps in my lower abdomen.I freaked out and made a doctors appointment that was unfortunately two weeks out.While waiting out the two weeks,I was looking all over the internet trying to find an answer.The doctor felt around and said they were lipomas and not serious.I'm a paranoid type so of coarse I asked for an ultrasound -that was another 2 week wait so in the meantime I went to seek two other opinions. I got the same answers.Finally the ultrasound confirmed.The last person I saw was a surgeon to get his opinion.He said they were barely lipomas-just strings of fat that had formed.I'm guessing because I was a runner and had suddenly stopped for awhile.I'm back to running and the lumps are pretty close to gone.I want to say that any lump should be checked out by a doctor but keep in mind that not every cause is one to worry about.Im posting this because people need to see other answers besides the c word.

My Mum has also been found to have 2 lumps in her stomach today, the difference is it is causing her occasional pains and loss of appetite.