Ketamine is a short-acting anesthetic with hallucinogenic and analgesic properties. It can be used as a general anesthetic for humans but it is more commonly used in veterinary medicine for...
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Memory And Alzheimer's Disease: 3 Best Medications To Treat Cognitive Problems
- The Link Between Vaccines And ASD: Can The MMR Vaccine Cause Autism?
- Crazy Drug Names: Weirdest Medication Names Out There, And How They Got That Way
- Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCAs) In The Treatment Of Anxiety Disorder: Uses, Side Effects And Risks
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors: How Do SSRIs Improve Mood And What Are Their Side Effects?