Does anyone kno if vaporizing marijuana and taking methadone is ok?Does it effect u physically or phycologically if u do both at once? Also can u build a tolerance to methadone? I'd apreciate any info...Thanx

oh yes u can defff get a tolerance for methadone .. and im on it and i smoke marijuanna ...and at firsst before u start your process of coming off the methadone its ok but when that process starts it really messes with the effectss and u get withdrawel well thats just me and im really thinknig of givin up the weed

RLY? Ya want off the weed? Methadone..or legal heroin....is better?

pot will make the methadone stronger!!! espacily the kind pot!!! BE CAREFULL!!! dont get complacent on the done!!! it will steal your soul!!

no way that methadone steals your soul more than heroin. been on methadone for about two years and im at a low dose again and ready to quit. however i came to this forum because ive been using pot to cut the withdrawal symptoms. but it seems like i need to smoke every two hours to feel ok. odd, but i havent smoked for maybe 12 hours and i feel fine. in my opinion it does not affect the methadone. if it did it probably wouldnt be ok to take a urine test and come up positive for pot every month ive been at my clinic

doone n pot espacily killer pot couple hours after dosing CAN MAKE IT HARD TO BREATH!!!  BE CAREFULL!!   i been on the evil doone 23 years!!!  as high as 110 mg.  THERES NO GETTING OFF THE DOONE!!!  harder than H.  withdrawls can last months once your completely off of it.

actually- as a bronchial dilator, pot makes it EASIER to breathe.
I've been taking methadone 50-60mg/day for chronic pain for 17 years, smoking pot daily for 35 years. the combination has served me well.

actually it's a short term bronchial dilator..VERY short

I am legally on methadone for back pain and smoke Marijuana several times daily with it. Marijuana has no ill effects with it. Methadone is extremely habit forming and can cause some quite nasty withdrawals if you take it more than a week and then stop taking it cold turkey - also not recommended. Search on Methadone withdrawal and you can read the horror stories. There is a medication that can very significantly help take the edge off of detoxing from Methadone. You can also build a tolerance to Methadone so that it is not as effective. I have been taking 40 mg a day for pain for about 10 years. Every few months I have to back off and slowly reduce the amount of Methadone I take in order to flush it from my system. Then it starts working again for a few months. I would not take Methadone if I didn't have to. It has nasty side effects, too.

I want to know that everybody have feel pain in body parts while using methadone.i also have neck pain both side And too much cough.

Darren I too get the neck pain occasionally and I cough a lot while taking my methadone but only at night . I wonder what causes this to happen .

I have neck painalso. I'm sure my osteoporosis and losing all my teeth is due to it also. Marajuana works well for me forpain. But if I get a marijuana dirty. I will lose my monthly takeouts. I'm 65 years old and feel 80. If I knew what I know now I would have never stayed on so long. Plus a Dr. told me when you areonit as long as I have, the natural endorphins can not come back enough and getting is too hard. This my experience.

True story! My soul has disappeared!

I WS just wondering if the method one would we work while and when smoking pot

They don't test for marijuana just hard drugs nd yeah I know how u feel it used to make me feel better when I had minor wds on methadone the weed helped but now that my tolerance for the weed is up I gotta smoke more or I feel anxiety and what not