My husband and I have been trying for 5 years to get pregnant and have been unsuccessful.we currently have an 8 year old girl that was just diagnosed with t-cell all(acute lymphonlastic luekemia).she is doing good so far.to add to that I was diagnosed with severe endometriosis and ovarian cysts.I have been maybe at the latest of 4-5 days late but not ever 15 days late and I have taken multiple hpt's and all came back negative. I am seriously confused and worried because I seem to have the symptoms like (missed period,vomiting and nausea,tender nipples, lower back pain or ache,spotting, headaches and etc...)what else could be going on? I that when I was pregnant with my daughter that it was about this late that I took a hpt and it was a faint positive.what should I do? What's going on with me?my husband and I can't handle anymore of this and or the disappoitment of the years of negative hpts. We knowingly went into it that there could be set backs but this is the longest I have gone without a period and for someone that has periods that last anywhere from 7-12days that's a long time.

I'm sorry to hear about your doctor, and your fustration ttc. You could try getting a blood test from your doctor. Sometimes hCG can be detected in blood and not in the urine for a while. If you aren't pregnant, you can at least see if there is any reason why you aren't getting your period. Good luck.