I'm posting here as I have had no luck in finding a lot of followup with people who post on sites. I plan on documenting where I am at and then following up when I know for sure what's going on!

I'm 2 weeks late and have never missed a period except when I was pregnant with my son. I have had multiple negative HPT's and I went to the Dr yesterday and he did a urine test (I don't know why I told him I had already done that), which was negative, and he refused to do a blood test as he said the urine test was accurate. I guess it's my bad for going to a male doctor! Anyway, I am pretty sure I am pregnant and will wait until I miss my second period before I test again in the interest of not going throuh a dozen HPT's.

With my son it only took us a month to get pregnant; however, I had my period that month, just a little lighter, so I didn't know I was pregnant. Then I missed my period the next month, so I was already almost 2 months pregnant before I tested, hence the positive, I have no idea if the HPT would have tested accurately if I had tested more around the time of my abnormal period.

Anywho, this is as much for my sanity as trying to help out others in the same situation. If I am not pregnant, well, we'll just try again! And if so, I will definately start to believe in the fact that a woman just knows when she is pregnant.

As for history, my husband and I have been TTC and I only have a few symptoms, I didn't have a lot the first time either. I feel nauseous every now and again, but not that bad, it wasn't the first time either. I've been getting intermittent headaches, not normal for me. As I said though, I don't normally experience too many of the early symptoms, at least I didn't the first time.

So...I'm just waiting and if I don't get my next period I will definately not take no for an answer for further testing.

Thanks for listening!

Just an update...I recently called the office of the midwives I visited when I was pregnant with my son last year. They stated that I should come in and they were not happy with the fact that the other doctor I saw was so dismissive. Just as I thought, you know you period and how it should act, if it's not normal, make your doctors find out why. I'm going in Wednesday and will give an update with what they say. As of right now, still no period.

Just a quick update, I have had a battery of tests, including an internal and external ultrasound. Still no idea why I'm not having my periods and still negatives tests, negative blood test as well. I have to make an appt with another doctor in a couple weeks to see if I have any other options. I am now over 2 months late! So frustrating!