I'm just trying to work this all out in my head, so I'm throwing this out there for anyone who has been in the same boat. If you can share your experience, that would be great! I'm a mom of 3. I've had 3 pregnancies, all have been detected by hpts, at varying times, but usually within a couple of days of my missed period. I know I ovulated on my usual day 16 of my cycle...I had all my normal "symptoms". My period was due on March 28th. Since then, I have taken several hpt's, all different brands, and all have been negative. Missing are my usually af symptoms...acne on my lower jaw & chin & minor cramping. Present are sore boobs (though that's within the last day or so, and may be in my head now), some minor clear, watery vaginal discharge, and of course, no period. I have also been sick for about a week, and am taking an antibiotic, but I was fine before ovulation, and as I said, know I ovulated on time.

Anyhow...after all my rambling, if anyone else has been in this situation, please share your experience, whether you did indeed turn out to be pregnant, or whatever the case may be....I'm really just trying to keep my mind occupied so I don't go crazy waiting! Thanks in advance. NT

I know I ovulated on July 15, and it is now August 3 and still no period. I have had 2 negative hpts, and 2 days ago, I got a terribly case of nausea and vomiting. I'm still a little weak-feeling. I'm having milky vaginal secretions but no cramping or signs of my period.

you probably know this by now but the slippery discharge you were having likely meant you were ovulating, late, which was postponed by your illness.

I am in a weird situation as well...I have always had irregular periods so since my husband and i are trying to conceive i went on BC for a couple of months but ended it the end of the 1st week into the second pack. I got my period the 9th of the January and the 9th of February (the month I stopped the pills). I was doing the daily ovulation testing and had the surge on March 1st and 2nd. It is now March 19th and still no period and have taken several HPT and all were negative. The first few days my period was late I had a lot of cramping and runny, milky discharge so I thought I wass going to get my period. A little nausea here and there...usually late at night, light acne and a bit more tired than usual but no other pregnancy symptoms. I want to conceive so bad so this is driving me nuts but I am just trying to wait until I miss another period before I go to the Dr. Anyone else go through this and ended up being preggo?

I'm in the same boat! Its very annoying.. I knew I was ovulating on my usual 14th day too and my period is now a little over 2  weeks late.. mild cramps.. no other symptoms pretty much.. 1 negative test taken on the 5th day it was late.. i dont feel pregnant.. i dont know why this keeps happening to me. if i have normal ovulation why are my periods always late?

I'm in the same boat. I ovulated on my normal day. My period is a little over two weeks late! I have mild cramps and no other symptims pretty much. I took 1 home pregnancy test on the 5th day it was late and it came out negative! I dont feel pregnant.. I dont know why this keeps happening to me! Last time my period skipped the whole month and my gyno said its normal and that nothing is wrong, that it occasionally happens (it was the first time for me to skip like that).. so I have no idea :( you're clearly not alone though.. so.. hope that gives you a little bit of comfort!