So im kinda new to this..and its funny b/c i work in an ob/gyn office (dont want employer to know yet) but i want to hear real experiences similar to me and what was the outcome.... So my story, clockwork periods, assume i ovulate around day 14, so that means i had sex 2 and 3 days before ovulation (19 days from today), hubby went out of town on business so none for two weeks after that! :'( (although i do enjoy the time alone XD ) we are not activly ttc, its take it as it comes although we would be happy, we figure it will happen sooner or later, when the time is right. I am now 4 days late for my period with 3 negative hpt's, no real pregnancy sypmtoms, some mild cramps here and there that have just started today. I have been pregnant twice before and found out before my missed period, but the both ended in miscarrages (6 and 8 weeks). Im "hoping" that this will be a viable pregnancy and thats y its not showing up yet. So i dont want to know if im pregnant or not, obviously there is no way in he!! that ne one up here can tell me that. I just want to hear about similar experiences and what your outcomes were. Or if you just took forever to get a positive HPT, i enjoy reading REAL stories. Thanks so much for sharing!

I was like a clockwork with my periods too,.....I had so much work that I didn't even notice that my period was 5 days late. I had all the PMS symptoms (read pregnancy symptoms too) and I was sure I was about to get it these days.

When I checked my dates, I realized I was 5 days late, I kind of knew it. I bought the test right away and got two lines immediately.

I know my story doesn't match yours, I just thought like sharing since no one has answered your question yet.

Considering you had two miscarriages, I was wondering if you talked to your gyn about it and had this checked. There are certain things that could represent miscarriage risks like ovarian cysts or uterine fibroids.

Some miscarriages could be prevented, so if you haven't, maybe you should have a word with your doc. I think that being disappointed and hurt (due to the miscarriage) two times was more than enough and if there was a way to prevent it, I would do so.

Anyway, I wish you good luck!