Hey , im extremely desperate for some advice. My period is now going on 17 days late, I have had countless negative htps and one negative blood test done this past weekend, but I cant shake the feeling that I am pregnant.. My period runs on a 28-29 day cycle and has always been on time, like clockwork! ive been feeling nauseas and moody/emotional for the past week or so and eating like crazy!... Im wondering if anyone has actually turned out to be pregnant with a negative blood and hpt?? if so please tell me about your experience. help!!!!

Hey I was extremely late also the past few weeks. Stress is sometimes a huge factor of it being late especially when you think you are pregnant . Relax take some time to breathe if you are very worried a blood test will be the only way to find out this soon. Also when your period does come be prepared for it to be crazy I had a week of spotting then a week of slow blood flow and now stil slow blood flow I am trying to relax and calm down and hope the bleeding stops soon. I was EXTREMELY stressed the past month , we are moving, work was crazy and the fact that my period was so late STRESS ugh you are not alone :) I posted about mine yesterday and still no response from people :/ Sometimes  a reassuring I know what you are going through is all you need :) :) GL

Oh and yes the HPT are not always accurate I was pregnant a few months along and it didn't show up on a test BUT most of the time if you do them right they are pretty accurate . If there is a huge chance you are pregnant if you haven't been using protection or condom breaking etc  you might be

Thank you so much for your re assurance! i actually did do a blood test and it came up negative, but i just cant shake the feeling that i am pregnant.. and yes theres a VERY good chance i could be.. me and my husband have been ttc for 2 months now, so im hoping maybe there still a chance i am pregnant despite my negative hpt and blood test.

I've done 4 home pregnancy test one blood pregnancy test in which the blood pregnancy test was done one day before my miss P. I wake up.., I'm naseus , I use the bathroom constantly I crave Bologni and all kinds of weird stuff I have two children currently all of my pregnancies I've missed my period .when  if I'm stressed I don't miss mu p I get my period twice at this point I don't know what to do what to do or what to think the doctors tell me to wait and see im bloated I can barely fit my clothes. I feel pelvic pain back aches...please help???

im in the same boat 16 days late, negative pee test and blood test which my blood test was done three days after i was late, and i had it done so early due to my last pregnancy of an ectopic pregnancy. i took a pee test yesterday and still negative, its driving me crazy as wll, but if u feel ur pregnant and u have that possibility (i do i hit every ovulation date) then act like your pregnant, take vitamins eat right and just keep your body healty until you find out otherwise, i have a scheduled apointment on july 12th with my obgyn, and you need to achedule one as well to get a vaginal utrasound done just to be sure...good luck