Okay, LMP was July 5th-11th. Had light pink staining when wiped at 9dpo and 12dpo.. then same spotting on August 11th.. well, my period is now almost 4 weeks late. I've had headaches, cramping, slight nausea, and feeling exhausted!! I have an 18mo so I know what pregnancy symptoms feel like.. I've taken numerous hpt's including a quality blood test on august 7th which was negative! I really feel like I'm pregnant and I'm just soo frustrated. I'm 20, married, have a toddler, no cysts, and have never had an abnormal pap. What could this be? Do you think I Kay have ovulated late and now am indeed pregnant? I'm going to my Gyn in a few days, but was just wanting some insight and past experiences.

Have you had bloodwork taken to check your hormone levels? I had some of those same symptoms although those are common symptoms for a wide variety of things. I am not going to readily suggest that it may be something like that of what is wrong with me for that reason but maybe that would be a good place to start?

Omg , please let me know your out come. I know every woman's body is different, but I along with so many woman are in the same boat. It's funny though that our dates match up!
My last period was July 9, AF was due August 12, and here it is Sept. 9 no AF. My DH and I have been TTC for a year and a half. My periods have been fairy normal, with slight fluctuations in cycle length. I've taken multiple hpts all BFN.
I'm trying to stay positive, but I can't help wondering why there are so many woman struggling to conceive. Is it all random or are there environmental factors. Truly puzzling.
Baby dust and all that jazz
Victoria

Having the same issue, I'm 4 weeks late I was supposed to start August 20-23 usually when I start, & haven't started. Last period I had was July 22. Every test I take is negative. It is really depressing because we just got married & have been trying. I'm late, I have gained Weight, I pee every 30 minutes, I'm always exhausted, i have little stomach pains, mood swings, not throwing up(but feel nauseated), I don't know what else it could be!! my taste buds have changed, I can smell everything, my fingers swell. I'm just clueless, please someone help me.

Update: AF showed up today. Relieved that she's here but I do wonder if I'll ever get pregnant...

44 days late
Cycle day 74

I'm glad the other lady updated, how about you? I'm in the same boat, and I am afraid to trust the negative blood test!