My last normal period was Dec 6/09. Normal for me is lasting 6 days and heavy flo with major PMS. My husband and I had sex Jan 3-7/10 unprotected as we are TTC. My period was due on Jan 8/10 and I never got it and nor did I have any pre symptoms of getting it days before. On Jan 15 I woke up went to the bathroom and noticed blood when I wiped so I used a tampon. A couple hours later I went to change it and there was nothing on it. So I put a pad on and went about my day. Again a couple hours later little to nothing on teh pad. The next day I went to the bathroom in the AM and again there was blood/mucus but a little more then the previous day, so I put on a pad. It was a spotting/light flow that lasted just the morning. The next couple days I wore a panty liner just in case but still only blood/clear mucus when I wiped and only a couple times a day at the most and it lasted this way until the 20th. On the 23rd I took a pregnancy test and it came up negative. I started feeling nauseated, tired, moody, sore boobs, mild cramps (not the normal period cramps) & headaches. I took another Test Feb 2nd and still negative. Im so confused on this situation... Any comments would be helpful.

If I did ovulate late and concieved on the Jan3-7 and the bleeding was impantaion bleeding wouldnt I get a positive result by now? or do I have to wait a week for when I should get my Feb period. Would my HCG levels be low. With my son (2) my last period was in may and I didnt get a positive until July 18.

Well took a forth test this morning and it came up again negative. So I am not wasting anymore money on HPTs and waitng until the 15th of Feb. If I dont get my period I will retest and if it comes out Neg then I will be heading to the doctor.

Hi hun I read this post and I thought I should give you my advice. I personally think HPT's are useless to be honest. They didnt work for me and not for most of the women I know. I say you should make a doc appt. ASAP and find out for sure what is going on. My suggestion is you should tell your doc what is going on and request a blood test. Because that is the only way you will know for sure if you have a little one(s) in your tummy. And I'm pretty sure a blood test will lwt you know by know by now if you are or not. I hope this help s and let me know how it goes ok!!!! :-D :-D