Its 60 days since the first day of my last period. My periods have never gone beyond 42days and I have never missed a month before. We have been trying to get pregnant over the past 6months. Have taken 4 pregnancy tests all negative... :-( Went to doctor and he said do another test next week, maybe even the week after that. Im desperate to know either way.

I wondered if anyone else had been this late, negative pregnancy tests & turned out to be pregnant? Wld love to hear from you if you have..

Thanks
Carolyn

Dear Carolyn: You stated that you have never gone past 42 days, so obviously your cycle is a bit wonky from time to time. This could be a huge reason why you are still showing negative results. Don't worry about the test right now, you can drive yourself nuts - AND some of them you need a science degree to understand ;-) The big quesiton here is this, have you felt anything different recently? For example - sore breasts, enlarged aerola's, back pain, groin and hip pain, nausea, headaches, baby flu (runny nose and a slight cough without feeling sick) and your nose has increased in size a little? THESE are the signs of pregnancy, with my second child I new before I took the test because of those signs. One other thing to give you some hope is this. A very dear friend of mine has 4 children. She was on the pill with all 4, by the time she was pregnant with the 3rd she told the doctor she was pregnant, he did test after test, and it showed negative. BUT she knew she was, and low and behold she was right. So keep the faith, relax and feel intuned with your body. Becuase sometime we can get so wrapped up in figures and life, we forget to listen to our bodies right?! Your body will be telling you if your are pregnant, I hope you are, and please let me know when you are due!!!! XD Good luck and health

I am experiencing the same thing. My period is always regular and I am now, as of yesterday (10/4/09) 60 days late and I took my last pregnancy test saturday and it was still negative. My husband and I have bEen trying for about six months. I am experiencing slight nausea, headaches, and HORRIBLE mood swings. I went to the doctor about 3 weeks ago and all they did was take yet another pee test with yet another negative result. I have an appointment for next friday the 16th and demanded a blood test. I shall see how it goes. Any suggestions as to what could be wrong if I am, in fact NOT pregnant?

Well at this point I think you might want to look into depression as an issue, because those are all symptoms that would be similar. What do you think?

Hi! First of all I definitely want you to have a blood test! If you have always been regular then all of a sudden you are SO late, then it definitely sounds like you are pregnant! Before I became a Counsellor/Supporter on here, I always thought that HPT's were totally reliable, but there has been several women that have had numerous HPT ALL showing negative, they had symptoms of pregnancy then all of a sudden demanded a blood test and WHAM! They were pregnant! Also know that the urine test in a doctors office is EXACTLY the same as the high end HPT's!

Now IF you are not pregnant, I would like you to ask your doctor to order you a pelvice ultrasound - to rule out ovarian cysts or endometeriosis! both of these conditions lead to pregnancy symtpoms and cestation of the period! Please keep me informed OK? And in the mean time, take prenatal vitamins - just in case, PLUS IF you are not pregnant, there are studies showing that Prenatal vitamins can actually help your fertility increase! Good luck - fingers and toes crossed for you!

I am 60 days late!!! i have no clue whats going on i've taken so many hpt's and all negative i've had headache's,nausea,vomiting (only in the morning then im fine) lower abdominal cramping,a little bit of milk coming out my breast,and a clear ish white discharge and every now and then i get milk coming out my breast been to the doc and they gave me a pee test and again negative i dont know whats going on i've never taken any birth control or anything never had a std im just confused i dont know what to do....help!!! any advice?

Hi! I want you to go back to your doctor, demand a blood test first!! IF that is negative I want you to have him/her schedule a Transvaginal Ultrasound - this will show clearly a couple of thing! 1. IF there is an embryo 2. IF there are Ovarian Cysts - which can happen at any age 3. possibly show the beginnings of Endometriosis! I think it is either 1 or 2. Did you tell your doctor about the milkish discharge from your breasts?

The milk thing just started last wk its just when i squeeze my nipple a little so no i have not told my doc what do you think??? I did have a cyst with my 2nd child but it went away got that checked about jan.( i think) and it was gone...im just worried something might be wrong with me

Ovarian cysts are known to have similar symptoms of pregnancy! BUT that said, you should not be able to get a milky substance from your breasts! I really just want you to be seen OK? I don't want to frighten you BUT lets get to the bottom of this OK? Good luck honey! and please let me know!

Hi
Im experiencing something similar
Im 25 years of age never been pregnant so I dot know the feeling of being pregnant! I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years we dont use contraceptives besides the pull out method which I know doesnt work! Anywho My last period was in April 8th 2012 We are now in June 8th 2012 and still no sign of a period! I have done 3 hpts and a blood test and all negative... I get my period every 5 weeks ... What else could I do or should I do? my family doctor says to wait two more weeks and if no sign of period then they will do some exams on me to see whats going on! by the way forgot to mention that 2 weeks ago I had something that looked like creamy discharge on my left nipple only when i squeezed happened once then it happened again 4 days later just looking for advice that could help me feel better thank you

Hello, My girlfriend was suppose to start on July 25th and she hasn't started yet. blood work and pregnancy test was negative. She has darkening of the aerola, I hope I spelled it correctly. Her breast are sensitive sometimes.  I see white dots that has never been there around her nipples. She has headaches, lower back pain, she goes to the bathroom every hour or more than usual. heartburn, and her stomach feels tight but she isn't constipated. Her periods are very regular. could somebody help me out. She got negatives with her first child but she was pregnant but didn't find out until she was two months pregnant.

Same thing is going on with me! I am 60 days late have alot of creamy white discharge(no smell) feel extreamly bloated, have felt nauseous here and there, but have take 4hpt and 2 at the dr's and all negtive! Im going crazy wondering whats going on since i have always been regular!

hello, my last period was on june 9th 2012. me and my husband tried for a baby that month with doctors medication because i have irregular periods.. still i didnt get my period, may be because i have irregular periods... but now its been two weeks since i am having breast pain.. and which i never experienced before.. i did the home pregnancy test on 28th july but it shows negative.. now i have breast pain plus lower back pain and gas.. am i pregnant?

I am going through the samething no period since June and discharge 4 test one at lab and negative. One slight positive. Lower back pain as I type. Appointment not til Monday
Willie going to get another pregnancy test today to check. So confused !

Hi I have similar thing. I am 45 days into my cycle and have been TTC for 9 months now - all cycles in this time have been 31 days ish. I am so bloated and have heartburn but no other symptoms. I have done 3 HPT and all are negative. Can some of the earlier people who posted on this thread let me know what it turned out to be? I am worried that I am just being a hypochondriact.

Many thanks

Mrs F from England