Hello Everyone! 

I could really use some comments or suggestions.. My periods are fairly regular (within a couple days). I keep track of my periods in a tracker on my phone. My last period was on September 25, 2012. My husband and I have had sex between then and now (using the pull out-method). On the 14th of this month, I passed a small clot (stringy) a tiny spot of blood and the next couple of days, brown spotting.. Not even enough to fill a panty liner for the enitre day. That was it. My period was supposed to come October 21, 2012. I am now 6 days late officially today and have been feeling horrible! A very bloated feeling, extremely tired, BB are not feeling a bit tender, just started getting irritable and having headaches yesterday. Even some smells have become too overwhelming that I could smell and my husband couldn't. I took a pregnancy test the 4th night and the 5th morning of being late and both came back negative..

Is it too early to test or could I even be pregnant? We aren't TTC but wouldn't mind if we are! Any thoughts or comments are helpful! Thank you!!!! 

Sorry I forgot to mention crampy and bubbly.. like I am going to start almost.. but weird feeling!

Hi, I am in same boat. I had my LMP on oct 23rd 2012 and I am 6 days late this month. I took 3 Preg test all in the 1st morning urine but came back negative. I had lower abdominal cramps, leg pain and heavy feeling last couple of days. Very sensitive to smell. breasts are tender and heavy. Dn't know if I tested too early. Will wait till next week to take another test. Keeping my fingers crossed. 

Did u test again? Did u visit Gyn? Waiting for your reply.