Hi all thanks in advance for your replies, to make this flat out im very afraid and worried and my Anxiety is through the rough ive had to take my ativans everyday even though im not supposed to do. Im soooo afraid I have leukemia im 19 Ive been diagnosed with year round allergies(hay fever) and GAD (anxiety) here are the symptoms of leukemia in children ive experienced over the last month -nose bleeds(happen in shower for years)-spit up blood in mucous(recently started but has happened in the past)-irritated mucous membrane nose very raw and bloody and scabby healing now-spleen discomfort, ran to ER and the doc felt around and said "I can feel it" "But its not swollen nor enlarged" so I dont know what this pressure is under my left rib cage it feels like bubbles popping at times but i know its not gas -weariness and bloodrush upon standingno appetite for about 4 weeks -get rather hungry at night and in mid day so i guess it wouldnt be total loss of appetite-had a bout of weakness that lasted forever but went away-bone pain in my knee and ankles ( i play soccer and I skateboard)-general feeling of unwell like im dying -saw one bruise months ago that went away when i touched it (weird)-swollen glands in neck that came with a sore throat that went away in two days with no meds, glands persisted for a few days and flare up every now and then-glands in my left armpit-groin nodesGuys i Have an appointment in 10 days and I see it as a do or die like this is a defining moment in my life, Im so afraid of the results of the cbc because im going to demand one, the doc at the ER laughed when I said I think I have leukemia and just said we can do simple blood test now and you will know but I just ran out and scheduled to see my own doctor because I was not ready to get and bad news. Any input? thanks guys god bless, and just to note it scares me so much because not to sound selfish i have a beautiful girlfriend and we have plans together and I dont want her to see me go this was

Hey there it is very understandable that you were worried about your condition. However there are other diseases that can cause a lot of the symptoms such as mono it is good to get checked out and a lot of leukemias have a pretty decent treatment/cure rate. The important thing is to get checked as early as possible because the earlier you to find out you have something the better chance you have at being of the cure it and control it. Nobody wants to find out they have cancer however that is typically a worst-case scenario and it may be something else and not cancer but if it is cancer it's very important to get checked out as soon as possible so you can begin treatment on it. Does that make sense.

Yes I go next week to the doctor Im just going to tell her whats going on and request a CBC, once I find out nothing is wrong ill be SOOOO HAPPY like I could jump the world!!! Im willing to take the risk of being told I have a killer disease if I can get that insurance of my health

Yup she should order blood work regardless but if not I would order a CBC and a CMP( compleat metabolic profile). This looks at the function of all your other organs and let the doctor knownhowntheybare functioning. It is probably nothing and your like me you overreact and your mind goes crazy thinking of all sorts of crazy possibilities. But a lot of times it turns out to be something much less serious