H i there. Im 18 years old and over the past few months ive been experiencing what i can only compare to dejavu. Im not sure what triggers it but it feels almost like im remembering a dream, i feel very hot and everything feels slow and on the odd times ive been around others ive felt like i can predict what they are about to say. I also get a strong wave of nausea after coming out of it. I have researched dejavu as this was the only theory i could think of. Ive read up on miniature brain seizures and i know this is commonly linked with epilepsy as my eldest sister has epilepsy of the temperal lobe. Any suggestions would be great

hi there friend and welcome to this great forum. Unfortunately I cannot help you. Im not a doctor or psychiatrist but in my opinion this could be something related to anxiety . How was your concentration lately? Do u have sleep disorders?( do u wake up during nights), nightmares bad dreams? Do you feel anxious at times?

Dont be afraid to go and talk to a psychologist about it . It can help you a lot . Take care and Good luck my friend. God Bless .

Regards,

Gil

Hello, you are describing what I had been experiencing for nearly 20 years before a correct diagnosis. I have left temporal lobe simple and partial seizures (epilepsy) as well as grand mal. You are very much describing simple/partial seizures.