I will just cut to the chase,I really think I might have leukemia. When I went to urgent care about my abdominal pain that I was having, they did a CBC on me. Here were the results:

WBC Count - 7.2 (4.0-10.5)

RBC Count - 4.65 (4.60-6.20)

Hemoglobin - 14.0 (14.0-18.0)

Hematocrit - 42.0 (40.0-54.0)

MCV - 90.3 (80.0-100.0)

MCH - 30.1 (27.0-32.0)

MCHC - 33.3 (32.0-36.0)

RDW - 12.2 (11.5-16.0)

Platelet Count - 230 (150-450)

MPV - 10.6* (7.4-10.4)

Neutrophil - 62.2 (43.0-71.0)

Lymphocyte - 25.7 (25.0-33.0)

Monocyte - 9.8* (5.0-9.0)

Eosinophil - 1.9 (0.0-5.0)

Basophil - 0.4 (0.0-2.0)

Absolute Neutrophil Count - 4478 (1700-7500)

Absolute Lymphocyte Count - 1850 (1000-3500)

Absolute Monocyte Count - 706 (200-900)

Absolute Eosinophil Count - 137 (0-500)

Absolute Basophil Count - 29 (<240)

Sorry this is long, but I'm scared about this because of the increased monocyte and increased MPV. Also my hemoglobin level is on the lower side. That blood test was taken 2 weeks ago. Also I noticed I have 2 small red dots on my chest under my skin. They have been there for as long as I can remember. I haven't noticed any frequent bruising at all, but I'm still scared. I have noticed though that I have had a cough for the last 1 to 2 weeks that comes and goes at times. I noticed it's kind of hoarse lately. I was told that you are prone to infections when you have leukemia. I'm just scared that the numbers have changed since then. I have had lower and mid back pain too. Also the other day at work I looked at my right forearm and noticed a small yellowish spot/blemish. That has since gone away. But I'm really scared that this is leukemia. Does it really sound like nothing is wrong with me? And what would my results have been like if I had leukemia? I've also had the abdominal pain. My weight has since returned to normal along with my appetite. But I have almost felt confused as well and been tired on and off since this whole thing started, which is why I'm afraid I'm anemic. Lastly, when the cough thing started, I would cough up really thick mucus. I'm a 19 year old male...I know men are more prone to diseases. EDIT: I should also mention I thought I saw 3 little red dots under my skin. When I would scrape them they would go away for a split second and then they returned. One of them I've had for as long as I can remember, but the other 2 are extremely microscopic. I also had a pimple on my chest that I popped and I just popped it again and it was all blood and pus that came out. I keep checking my legs for bruises, but I don't see any - yet. Please help me.

My doctor's exact words were "your blood test results are all normal."  And everyone I talk to says I'm just fine...but I'm still really scared.

those numbers look pretty good to me....why do you think you have leukemia? wish i had those numbers. your fine

Just frickin chili dude ,,

You are way too young to be such a flaming hypochondriac!  You are in good health and should thank God for that.

Stop worrying and enjoy your life.

Your white blood cells are with in normal values if you have leukemia it should be increassed so it means you dont have leukemia.

My platelet count is 107.  I have Hep C, and 3 heart surgeries 6 years ago.  Could the Hep C be causing the low platelet count?  The pcp didn't even mention it when he was going over the blood results.  Is there a natural way to increase platelets?

Hello guys I am extremely worried. I think I have leukemia, I am getting to the stage where I can hardly walk now with the pain in my joints, muscles. I can't stand for any periods of time without them being extreme agony. Am getting, I have to admit the bruising is not horrific but I am getting it and every day am getting a brusing rash if that makes sense, difficult to describe but looks a bit like love bites. I've got lots of these red spots all over my body. I feel really really tired and weak all the time. The doc done work in April he said it was fine, my mchc was high what does this mean? Should I be worried? A lot can happen with the bloods between Aptil and now and I wasint getting the rash then that only started in June.

Don't worry. It's not leukemia . Your results are good. Don't search google too much

People have a heart! The Kids Not a Flaming Hypochondriac he's just Scared! Telling him to Chill doesn't help the matter either! SMH a Lil Sympathy goes a long way... Hope You got great results kid...God Bless

Looks like this has been out there for a while just curious as to how you are? Are you seeing an oncologist?

Sounds more like fibromyalgia. An Internist or Rheumatologist should be able to determine if that's what is going on.

I have leukemia my blood counts were
hemoglobin was 13
platelets were 88000
WBC 1700
ANC 800
most leukemias have An extremely high lymphocyte count too

You are absolutely fine. I have a Neutrophil count that is 7.2 towards the high side. You have nowhere near that. I would go to a dermatologist for your on and off “dots” or breakouts. Again you’re counts are very good. Trust me and calm down and don’t do so much research. It can only fuel your paranoia. Best of luck to you.