I was wondering if I'm pregnant or not, but I've been having unprotected sex for the last couple months. This is my experiences. The last week of Oct, I got sick like a fever for a whole week straight. Than on Nov 4 till today I've been spotting medium brownish color, when my period not due till Nov 14. But here is all the symptoms I've been experiencing in the past 2 weeks. Diarrhea, Dizziness, low grade fever, leg cramps, shortness of breath, tiredness or feeling sleepy all the time, increased heart rate, dry mouth and excessive thirst, back pain, sneezing and stuff or running nose, sore throat, hot flashes, flatucence, excessive gas and burping, dry, itchy skin, vision change, and change of appetite (always hungry). Has anybody expiernce this similar? I haven't taken the pregnancy test yet, which I will.

I don't know anything about it :( but I'm in the same problem