Hello

I have a little problem. My period started on the day it should: 18th October. First days was same normal period day I always have. On the second day, when my period is usually the heaviest, it was even lighter than the first day, on day 3 I only had brown spotting. I usually have light periods that last around 5 days but this was extremely short and light.I was also sick, had a rather high fever from 19th - 24th. On 25th I was without fever again. Had intercourse with my boyfriend two times on 25th in the afternoon. In the evening I went to the bathroom and saw light pink spots when I wiped. I put on a small pad but not much came on it. I've been having this "spotting" from 25th evening till today. It is really light and it differs from light pink to light red without any clots or anything. I've been sexually active a lot in last month with my boyfriend only but we don't use protection, only "pull-out" method. We both got checked before we started having unprotected intercourse and we are both healthy.

I am interested what is this spotting all about? Is it because period was shorter because of fever? Could I be pregnant? Is this all just hormones fault?

I'm in the same boat as you. My period stared on Oct. 27 and ended 4 days later when usally it last a week anyway two day after it ended i started spotting and been for three days now. Goodluck and keep me posted.

That light bleeding lasted for 4 days and stopped, I have to get my next period on 11th, I hope it will come.. I don't have cramps I usually get a week before period though...