Hii. I haven't had my period since the 2nd week of August & it is now October 4th. Now I am spotting, not much at all really. & I have a brownish color discharge. I've been having headaches at a constant rate. Cramps come and go, My back always hurts & My abdomen is awfully bloated. My breasts do not hurt though. I've been incredibly moody & easily irritated. I random heat flashes. My appetite goes up & down but sometimes I do crave certain food. I had a dream that I was pregnant and that's when the worries started to kick in, it seemed so real. I took 3 pregnancy tests too home, they all came out negative but the most recent one i took was negative at first but a few hours later another pink line appeared and was really dark and sort of smeared. My boyfriend & I do have unprotected sex, silly I know. I went to the hospital and explained it to my doctor & he sent me down for a blood test to see if I am but I was just wondering what other people thought.

and now I am experiencing sharp pains on both sides of my abdomen but they go away after a few moments, & i have also been very gasy, more than usual.