Ok here is my story. Around a month ago I started to experience weird feelings: stomach cramps, back pains, acid reflux,change in bowel movements, not hungry. I had unprotected sex Oct. 31st but then got my period Nov. 7th...had unprotected sex Nov. 15th but then got my period Dec. 5th. Both my periods were the normal length and same amount. I haven't had any breakthrough bleeding. In the past 1.5 months I've taken NUMBEROUS tests, the most recent being a week ago (First Response Gold) and they both came out negative. However, I'm still experiencing stomach cramps, more gas, and still some weird bowl movements. Should I still worry about possibly being pregnant? My next period isn't due until Jan. 2nd.

Hi Quinn! Did I answer this already? If not, you aren't pregnant! What I think is happening is that you might have an ovarian cyst or an infection! Ovarian cysts can give you the EXACT same symptoms of pregnancy! So you need to be seen by your doctor and ask for a blood test - just to make sure! And then ask for a pelvic ultrasound - to determine what's going on! Please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health honey!

Yes you have. However, it has now been 6 weeks since I started having these stomach pains and change in bowel movements. I have taken numerous pregnancy tests (one 5 days before missed period, another 3 days, another 2 days, 10 & 11 days after missed period and they all said negative). But deep down I feel like I am (and just so you know, I don't wanna be pregnant). I have stomach cramps, lower back pains are back, I'm expecting my period (2nd one since I've started feeling these pains) on Saturday. Should I test again next week just to make sure? I don't know what to do anymore. I have started to cry at the idea of the possibility of being pregnant.

honestly honey I REALLY doubt at all you are pregnant, and I will tell you why! 1st of all you have had 2 regular periods since having unprotected sex! ALL your test came out negative and believe me they would definitely show by now! So this leads me to feeling that you have an ovarian cyst, as I stated these give the EXACT same symptoms as pregnancy! Sore back, cestation of period, being hormonal, upset stomach, pains in your hips, thighs etc, problems with your bowels EVERYTHING! So I truly believe that it is either PCOS or the beginnings of endometeriosis, either way honey you need to be checked out by your doctor! And since you are so worried about being pregnant, ask for a blood test too - just to get to the bottom of that one OK?

On another personal note, you stated you don't want to be pregnant yet you had unprotected sex twice! Why is that honey? Maybe take a look at that OK? Maybe you do want to be pregnant! Sorry for going a bit further then what you asked about, but I study people and their actions and try to help them get to the bottom of why they do what they do! so 1st get checked out by your doctor and ask for an ultrasound, 2nd take a look at why you are having unprotected sex! Let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health honey!