Hello! My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 8 months. It seems the last 3 months I have discovered a new "early pregnancy symptom" and convinced myself that this must be be month... no luck so far.

However, this month is different. About 8dpo I developed some nasty bloating and gas. This is a little gross, but also I have had diarrhea since then as well. I am extremely tired and just feel a little blah... Has anyone else experienced these symptoms this early? Or is this just a stomach virus? I also had a higher than normal temperature.

I am not due to start until the beginning of next week.

Any comments would be appreciated,
THANKS!

Hey just wanted to reply to your posting. When I got pregnant with my little girl in October of 05 I had the same symptoms as yours for about 2 weeks before I found out that I was pregnant. EVEN the nasty Diarrhea. Let me know what happens.

I've been TTC for a while now and at the start of the week I too had diarrhea. Accompanied with a lot of stomach aches and cramps. I also had brown and pink spotting to start that was very light over a couple days and then turned really dark brown a day ago.
i guess it's hard when you're TTC cause any symptoms you get which aren't normal for you tend to make you wonder if it could be a pregnancy sign.

All I know is for me these symptoms are totally un-normal for me so I don't know whats causing it. The thing is, is that the stomach aches/ cramps are still around and if it was a virus wouldn't it be cleared up by now. the Diarrhea is gone so I'm unsure as to what it could be.

Anyways if anyone else has experience like this let me know.

I am 5-6 days late on my period. I'm cramping in the lower abdomen and I have had two cases of diarrhea. The three pregnancy tests I took on late period days 3,4 and 5 all came out negative.
My husband and I had sex a week before my period was due. I was thinking that ovulation would be over by then.
We'd be excited if I was pregnant, but I'm annoyed that I am in limbo. No period, no positive pregnancy test!!

Help!

me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for years now and my period usually arive like clock work but this month it didn't come on. i was excited to tell him but yet hesitant in an attemt to protect him from dissappointment. Will currently my period is over a week late, i am extremly tired at nite, bloated and crampy all the time, some food make me nauses but not to the point of vomiting, but other than those symptoms nonthing else is going on. As for sore breast i usually experience that before my period but have yet to even experince that but last month i did experience it for a longer than normal time even after my period. I was reading some of this inquires and a lot of them i can relate to. So if any one can help please do

Thanks
God Bless :-)

First thanks for those that post. It is helpful to know others are feeling the same way.
I am also having upset stomach issues and dpnt know what to makeout of it. I am nausiated and having lovwer back pain. It is Aug 5, 2008 and my last period was July 16 so I would think i am pregnant. Is it possible? My husband and i lost our baby in april and we would be thrilled if it were true.
Can anyone shed some light on this?

I am 6 weeks pregnant and am extremely bloated and lots of stomach cramps (gas cramps) and have diarrhea. So this definately could be a sign of pregnancy because i was not like that when on my period. Also, don't worry about negative test, i took a test and it was positive and i took blood work a couple days before (which is supposed to be the best early test for pregnancy) and it was negative. so no sweat and good luck!!

ive been having kind of the same problems. my period isnt supposed to start til sometime next week. but i've been bloated nonstop, had a lil constipation and diahrea, am hungry all the time, cranky, have weird bubbly feelings in my stomach, and several other things. i took a few tests and they're all negative, but if i am, then its too early. me and my husband use protection but that doesnt mean its not possible. i have two kids already. patience is a pain lemme tell ya lol

Me and my husband had sex 3 days after my period had ended this month. Unforunately we did not use any type of birth control. With in the last week i have had an upset stomach. Im not vomiting and I dont really have a stomach ache. I just have a constant bubbling in my stomach. Its a very bloated feeling. And i have been gassy. I have had a little bit of diarrhea but nothing severe. I dont feel like it is just a stomach virus. I have not had the vomiting or migranes I usually get with a stomach virus.
I also have not had any breat tenderness... so that leans the other way.
I have been very mooody though. Alot like PMS stuff... I get cranky and over react or cry easily, which is not normal for me at all.
I dont know if I am just paranoid or if ts is actually something. The stomach stuff is definitely not a feeling I have had before.
It really is too early for me to know one way or the other. I still have 2 weeks until my period is supposed to start.
I mostly just want to know if anyone else has has these symptoms so early on? Or if they are legit symptoms at all? Its been just about 2 weeks since we have had sex so I am not even sure if I would be nausious yet or not?

In the last week or so,I've had a change in appetite,one day to the next, one day i wasn't hungry at all,the next i was starving,but thinking of food makes me feel slightly nauseous. Also i'll be starving eat a small amount and be full, i've been very very bloated for about 4 days, my period is due tomorrow. I have had a bit of constipation and a bit of an upset stomach but nothing serious. i have a very gurgly stomach and a bit of lower back pain. I'm on the pill but have had unprotected sex three times this month. I'm going to make a doctors appointment tomorrow but am i stupid to think i'm pregnant? all i know its somethings different!

me and my husband are trying to concive...but i have a few questions we have only been trying for a month in a half and when we first started trying the sperm would run out of me...and just a few days ago it didnt come out at all....and now it is coming out again....my boobs are sore i am extremly tired...he says i am very moody...i have had spotting like a light pink and a dark brown color and my period was suppost to come earlier this week....does this mean i am prego and where did the sperm go if it is not coming back out?????????????????????

I doubt that you are pregnant but I'm not entirely certain to be honest. It's been a couple days since you've last posted. Can you tell us how it went with your doctor? I'd like to hear how oyu're doing.

i need help to .. u should go get tested

Hi

I just thought i would share my thoughts with you as too have had diarrhea for 24 hrs and this morning was very nauseus with dry vomiting and a metal tate in my mouth. My period is due in 3 days and I had a period last month too which makes me think I have a bug and am not pregnant. I lost my baby at 6 weeks last June unbeknown to me as was sick from weeks 6-12 until my scan and had no bleeding at all. The scan was traumatic as I expected to see my baby and not find out I had missed. I has continued to be very sick with hideous abdominal pains and gas similar to gastritis which I think I developed from being so sick 24/7. This sounds similar to what you have I think, you feel so ill.

I am now in a flap as am wondering if I am pregnant again having had morning sickness this morning although ti could just be a bug considering I had diarrhoea last night and that I had a period last month... My understanding is that you don't get sick until week 5-6 so unless I have had a period when I was pregnant last month???

has this happened to anyone is so please post . Having lost my baby I am terrified but do want to be pregnant again. I will do a test tomorrow I think.

I know the symtoms of morning sickness all too well and have had quite an intersting experience so do post if you want some help too. I had tried to conceive for 3 years and then the baby so anyone out there feeling scared or terrible I do know how you feel.

Hi Everyone, Im going through exactly the same thing you guys are going through and I am dieing to know if any of you we're right and are now pregnant?!/ Please update us Thanks :-D