:$ This is kinda embarrassing for me.... This is the 2nd time this month for me to have spotting. The first time I was a week late, and it was light brown spotting, barely even enough for a pad. It had no cramps, nothing. Now it's been almost 2 weeks since that happened, and I'm kinda starting to spot again. I noticed it yesterday, but only when I wiped. Today though there was a little bit in my panties (not much though.) I'm not cramping or anything, yet again. The only difference I've noticed is that I'm super emotional. About a week ago I started crying during the friends theme song lol. Also, my pants no longer fit right. They fit fine around my hips and such but are hard to button around my pelvic/uteran area. I haven't gained any weight, actually I've lost a few pounds, yet that are seems to be slightly bulging. My chest is not tender. I do suffer from Acid Reflux Disease however, it seems to have kicked in big time, and it really only hits me hard at night (I know that's not like morning sickness, but it is odd.) Is it possible that I'm pregnant? I took a test and it came out negative. I am married, and my husband and I have been trying, so naturally no protection. Any answers at all would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Hi hon: I've been called the "pregnancy queen" ;-) XD So I should be able to help you out here. 1st no embarrassment needed OK?

Ok here's the questions - when was your last period?, when are you due for your next period? when was the spotting?

I will help you out further with my "expertease!!!!!" after you tell me the answers OK?!!! ;-)

My last full blown honest period was started on April 25th. I was expecting my next one sometime between the 24th and 26th of May. However, it never came. It came instead on June 1st. It was a normal period though, it was EXTREMELY light, and was this dark brown sometimes lighter brown color. I only bled red twice and that was in the morning and only when I wiped. I had absolutely no cramps, which for me is odd. I did cramp, and was extremely nauseous, the week before I was expecting my period in May. It is now the 23rd of June, and I started spotting yesterday, but yet again it is extremely light. It's mostly only there when I wipe. By my calculations, I'm not due for my next period until July 1st, unless my body has decided to revert back the the 25th. That would be weird for me though since I'm generally spot on. What is going on? Please help!!!

My last full blown honest period was started on April 25th. I was expecting my next one sometime between the 24th and 26th of May. However, it never came. It came instead on June 1st. It was a normal period though, it was EXTREMELY light, and was this dark brown sometimes lighter brown color. I only bled red twice and that was in the morning and only when I wiped. I had absolutely no cramps, which for me is odd. I did cramp, and was extremely nauseous, the week before I was expecting my period in May. It is now the 23rd of June, and I started spotting yesterday, but yet again it is extremely light. It's mostly only there when I wipe. By my calculations, I'm not due for my next period until July 1st, unless my body has decided to revert back the the 25th. That would be weird for me though since I'm generally spot on. What is going on? Please help!!! Sorry if it does this twice, I forgot to login first, my bad!!!

When you took the test, it might have been too early too detect the HCG levels. So give it another week - I know that's too long - and then take a test. It is becoming more and more common for women to still ahve their periods while they are pregnant. They are usually shorter and lighter though. And if it is brown spotting it is usually a sign of implanation. So unfortunately you will have too wait another week. IF it still shows negative. I would suggest you go and get a a check up, it could be hormonal or something too do with your ovaries. I think you are showing the signs of pregnancy, because you hip area is the 1st to grow as well as your chest. So I will keep my fingers crossed for you, and please let me know how everything is going OK? Good luck hon!

Hi, Sorry to be a pain, especially since I am probably just overthinking things. My husband and I want to have another baby so bad! And we have been trying for about 3 months or more. Well I noticed that in the middle of last month, I started spotting (keeping in mind that my period should not be here until the 8th of September), and it was a darker color and not enough to fill 1 small tampon in 3 days. Then I stopped. That was only 11 days or so after my last period, which are usually always heavy. I have never spotted except for once, when I was pregnant with my 1st daughter. Then Friday I noticed I was spotting again, figured maybe my period was starting just a little early, but it is over with now and once again not even enough to fill 1 small tampon. Then today at work I got extremly nautious out of no where and almost had to run to the bathroom. I want it to be pregnancy so bad, but I don't know. I took 1 test yesterday and it was negative but I think I took it wrong. I also didn't cramp with either times of spotting.... Could I be pregnant? Or am I just wanting it so bad that I am making myself think I am? Please help! :-( :'(

Well it's hard to know - the million dollar question actually!

When was your last period?
When is your next period due?
How long are your cycles usually?
Are they usually regular?
When did you have unprotected sex?
Do you know when you ovulate?

sorry if I am interrupting!

Hi bambi! I heard you've done wonders on this site! I too need some help!

In July, me and my girfriend had sex, (july 28-30th) She had her period on August 2nd. (we were protected, came outside) I left the country, came back around August 26th, she then had her period again! August 26th and ended around Sept 1 or something. Anywho, we had sex the day her period ended (or the day after) protected (never came) but before that, I went inside for a bit, and might have precame, MOST LIKELY NOT. I know when I precum/cum. Anywho, the day of, precaustion, we took plan b. Now, it's been about 5 days since plan b/sex and my girlfriend just wiped and found a tiny blob of blood on the tissue. What does that mean?

We're really paranoid and we'd just like some answers! Is it some side effect or..?

Thanks!

My last FULL heavy period started the 31st of July and ended the 3rd of August. On the 14th of August, I started spotting until the 16th, but not enough to even fill 1 tampon. I was supposed to ovulate the 20th and we made love the 4,12,13, 18, 22,25, and 28th of August. I was supposed to start my next period, Full on period, on or around the 8th of September. I am usually pretty regular, and I have NEVER spotted before except when I was pregnant with my 1st daughter. I have taken 3 test, and all were negative. I want to stop having false hopes, but I don't know why I would spot. I started the spotting the second time on the 3rd, and ended on the 4th. Again, not enough to fill 1 small tampon. Please help. :-(

1st come first served!! Cowgirl! So you are a 39 day cycle?!!!!! IF so then you would supposed to ovulate on the 25th! IF this is right, then taking the test right now is WAY too early! Can you just clarify your cylces for me please and also if they are always the same?

Guest - thankyou for the compliment! She is NOT pregnant! I want to mention that even for 1 second of "dry" sex, you can STILL get pregnant, and I have counselled 3 young girls - who are pregnant - from that dry 30 second "try" So NEVER EVER EVER have any unprotected sex, you cannot see sperm and 1 sperm is ALL that is needed! So since you did that but then took the morning after pill she is NOT pregnant! And the blob will either be an early period - caused by the plan b, or break through bleeding!

I want to take this time to state I do NOT like the idea of the morning after pill - I of course understand the need - BUT there should be no one using this IF they followed the right way of NOT becoming pregnant! NEVER having unprotected sex! And also ejaculating outside the body into the condom! Even if the girl has an IUD, is on the pill, etc etc etc, it ALL is irrelevant IF you aren't protected! As I say to my boys! "WEAR 2 and tie them in a bow!!!" ;-) Protect both of you! And then there will be NO panicking!

Cowgirl, let me know and I will help you further! OK?

hey bambi!

Thanks alot for the reassurance. My girlfriend called me as soon as she woke up and she believes she is on her period. There was more blood than last night and she feels as though it is a period. Is this the plan b? it's only been a week since she last had her period (literally, a week) and the day of we had sex, and plan b afterward. So that's why we feel a bit weird. Also, I'd like to ask about this implantation bleeding and spotting, how do I tell the two apart and what are they? This is just for information so that I know what to do in the future if anything. We've learned our lesson!

We'd just like your advice and information. There is no colour change in the blood and she thinks that it's just a normal period except for the fact it's super early.

Thanks bambi!

Ya it should be right around 39 days!

To Guest! Plan B is FILLED with hormones - that a regular pill would be for 21 days - so it doesn't happen ALL the time but quite often that a period will start from just "Vaginal Bleeding" (which is a silly statment as the vagina's not bleeding) so what usually happens is an egg is released, it isn't fertilized, tell the body and the body releases the "nest" lining - thus a period! So in Plan B's case, ALL these hormones are taken at once, so the body is like "OK is THIS a signal or not?" So to be safe it releases the lining of the uterus - just to be sure! So the "period" comes a lot sooner and is usually a LOT lighter, and reder because it is bascially brand new lining - of course depending on when you took the pills! So this is what she will be experiencing - she might still have her regular one, as that is what the body is used to, or she might have to wait till next month! Either way it gets back to normal! Kind of like rebooting your computer

Breakthrough bleeding is what happens after the egg is fertilized - it takes about 3 days for conception to happen! So as soon as the egg is fertilized it needs a nest (the uterine lining) so it burrows into the nest cause that part of the lining to come away! So it will be spotting - usually brown! As conception is usually 14 days before your next period is due! This usually happens 1 or 2 times, but it is in NO WAY period like!

Cowgirl, OK so 39 days your ovulation should be around the 25th - most women it is 14 days before their next period is due! So lets wait till Friday and then take a test - IF your period does not come on by then - FINGERS CROSSED! Also I would like you to start taking prenatal vitamins - If you are they help with the baby's development, if you aren't they significantly increases your chances of fertility! And also there are herb and vitamin/mineral concoctions that I've heard are UNREAL at increasing your fertility!

So I will keep everything crossed for you! And please keep me updated OK? Good luck and health to both of you!

Thank you so much! I will cross my fingers and wait until Friday! I did start taking a prenatle vitamin as well. What are the other herbs that you have heard of that help? Thank you so much again! I will let you know what happens! Oh ya, another quick question, on Sunday at work I was walking to put some stuff away and instantly got EXTREMLY nautious. I thought I was going to have to drop everything and run to the bathroom, that is how bad it was. Took me a little bit to breath and get it calmed down, but after that it was just a dull nausea that I could mostly ignore. Would it be to early for morning sickness? I don't remember how early I was with my 1st daughter, and I really didn't get to super sick with my 2nd.

Actually with my 2nd one - TOTAL sickness by the way - I had this BEFORE I took a test! I just knew! Usually this, sore breasts, darkening of the aerolas, sore hips - groin - thighs, and believe it or not even the shoulder can throb! I have a quesiton of you - which I have asked other women! Has your sense of smell changed, and also did you used to like something - to eat, color, sound etc - and now you don't? I always HATED the color yellow! BUT before I knew I was pregnant with my 1st son, I LOVED IT!! then did his room in the primary colors, after he was born I hated it!!!! 8-| Also was on the fence about chicken before, during - ate it EVERY day, except at the end when I couldn't get enough rare steak in me!!!! XD

Check the healthfood stores for the herbs - it's a whole multivitamin with ALL what is needed (from natural health ways) to increase your fertility! And there are some pretty wild studies about it actually! I don't know the names - and I can't single out 1 in particular! Also check with them IF it's ok to take it IF you might be pregnant right now! As some herbs are great for different things - such as fertility! BUT could be not so great for a fetus/embryo! Really wishing what you dream for honey!