I am a 42 year old female Medical Assistant who was diagnosed 6 months ago with pars planitis. Have been receiving cortesoidsal injections until last month when I received a Kenalog injection deep into my eye. My eye sight is not improving. Discussing surgery to replace my vitrous gel with man made fluid. Very scared but am tired of not being able to see or return to work because of loss of vision and light sensitivity. Will this surgery help in the long run? Would deperately like my sight and driving priveledges back so I ca go back to work.

Hi I am a 34 year old female that has been diagnosed with pars planitis . I have tried oral steriods and injections and have not been successful. I am Also unable to work or drive due to poor vision and light sensitivity. Please let me know if your operation is a success.