I am 52 years old and had a Radical Prostatectomy. My surgeon gave me some Viagra samples 20 days after surgery and recommended that I start using them several times a week to get the blood flowing as soon as I felt comfortable enough for stimulation. I‘ve tried since both Levitra and Cialis and I would recommend trying them. I am now two months post-op and am not able to achieve an erection without the drugs. I need some tip how to improve my erection. Thank you.

Some studies have shown that even with bilateral nerve-sparing surgery, there is often a several month interval before a patient recovers normal erection. As I found out by providing early, pharmacologic erections with the drugs below, you can avoid long-term penile tissue damage, thus expediting the return of spontaneous erectile function. There is recommended that, within the first 2 weeks after catheter removal, all patients who have undergone an RRP should begin self stimulation to enhance eventual recovery of potency. Oral drugs like Viagra, Levitra or Cialis are prescribed to enhance the flow of oxygen to penile tissue. So, I think that you are on the good way to improve your erection.

Sildenafil, Tadalafil, and Vardenafil treat Erectile Dysfunction (the inability of a man to achieve and maintain erections in order to perform sexually). There are many reasons for Erectile Dysfunction (cardiovascular complications, diabetes, hormonal imbalance, psychological problems, neurological problems, etc.), but the prime factor why this happens is because blood does not rush to the penis at the right amount.
All these drugs enhance the natural mechanisms that cause erection. These medicines provide an added value to a man's lifestyle since they make sexual contact very possible. They are presented in tablet form for convenient dosage. These drugs are taken orally and are designed so that the body can quickly absorb them for faster effect.

However, men should note that each medicine has different level of efficacy and that erection is not possible without sexual stimulation. Consult your doctor before you choose the medicine that is right for you.