Erectile dysfunction which is a very common complaint can be generally rectified by following few simple steps. Here goes the list of simple but effective tips to rectify erectile dysfunction.

Avoid consumption of alcohol. If you are addicted to alcohol restrict the intake. Alcohol acts on central nervous system and causes erectile dysfunction.

Keep away from smoking. Men who smoke suffer from erectile dysfunction than men who do not. It is evident from researches. Smoking causes formation of plaques in arteries (atherosclerosis) which obstruct the blood flow.

Avoid working for long hours. Take a break from regular routine at week ends and spend time with your partner.

Practice Yoga and meditation regularly to keep away anxiety, depression and stress. Meditation and Yoga are best stress busters.

Do not have the fear of not getting hard erections or do not doubt your ability to satisfy your partner. It will lead to psychological ED.

Happy and comfortable atmosphere at home is very essential to stimulate sexual desire and keep sexually healthy.

Exercise regularly and daily. Brisk walk for 45 minutes is the best exercise which keeps the cardiovascular system healthy. Researches have shown that the incidences of erectile dysfunction are less in men who regularly exercise.

Weight reduction helps to increase testosterone level and increases sexual energy and stamina. Weight reduction helps to keep hypertension and diabetes in control. Diabetes causes erectile dysfunction and anti hypertensive medications may cause erectile dysfunction.

Marijuana, heroin, cocaine etc cause erectile dysfunction. Withdrawing from addiction to the above mentioned substances really helps in increasing erections and sexual stamina.

Reduce the frequency of masturbation. Masturbating twice in a week is ideal. .

Massage whole body with herbal oil at least once in a week. This increases sexual energy and stamina. Body massage (abhyanga) is mentioned as the best aphrodisiac in ayurveda.

Sleep at least for 8 hours a day. Body gets energized with good sleep.

Do not control natural urges. Empty your bladder before going to bed with your partner.

Take all steps to prevent indigestion and constipation. Indigestion and constipation vitiate doshas and cause diseases. Hard erections will not occur when body is not healthy.

Avoid hot, spicy and bitter foods which imbalance vata . According to ayurveda imbalanced vata causes erectile dysfunction.

Give a gap of four days between two consecutive intercourses.

Regularly consume Vajikarana Preparations. Vajikarana preparations always keep men sexually healthy.

Hello I am 22 year old and have a girlfriend recently we wanted to make out. After some forplay we intended to have intercourse but thing is that as soon as I start to insert my penis I lost my erection. This is the 4th time in this weak when I have faced this problem. I have erections in the morning and after a blowjob but I don't have enough firmness so that I could do intercourse or I lose my erection as I start putting it inside the vagina. I am a virgin and haven’t done intercourse with any girl and I am facing this problem. Another thing is that I had been masturbating for my many years and for the past 2.5 years I've been smoking as well. I don't know what to do?

I think that you are just scared or loaded by the fact how will this intercourse for the first time be like. It is a break in your head, but you don't have to be that scared about this, it happens to so many boys. You will learn how to control it, I don't believe that you are dealing with an erectile dysfunction. If you are still scared that you have this issue, you can always try a natural treatment for erectile dysfunction. I know this because my boyfriend had an issue with this and he was using an l -arnigine to face with it. Successful, so far. 

Although smoking could help in restricting blood flow to your penis I think the biggest problem is masterbating. I know masterbating has fxcked me up in the past when trying to hook up with a girl and I know that for a fact being a bodybuilder I've used "steriods" in the past so my testesterone was 5x it's normal process so I should've been a animal when it came to getting it in! But I could barely get it up without a blow job and even that sometimes didn't do the trick. Just stop masterbating for awhile and it'll heal itself!

There might be many reasons for your erectile dysfunction. You might have the problem of anxiety or due to the addiction of smoking. Even though you can come over this problem soon if you make changes in your life which leads you healthy in all aspects. If you consult a doctor you will get a better results after following the conditions.

I had an Ed issue for long time I consulted many doctors but the solution is not permanent, few months before I read one of Good E-Book from online, it helps me to overcome from ED naturally,
anyone looking for natural solution read the full guide from here ( go2l.ink/erectile )

Thanks. Making some changes in lifestyle is always good. Changes like No smoking, no dipping, no chewing, no beer/ale, no booze, no drugs of any kind etc all these can interrupt blood flow to your penis resulting in erectile dysfunction or impotence. To Improve Sexual Virility get adequate sleep, don't de-stress yourself, exercise regularly, eliminate junk food, add garlic and avocado to your diet, eat banana, watermelon regularly.