Okay so I'm 16 (nearly 17) years of age, a non-smoker, don't really take drugs. Pretty much an average build. I've been in a relationship with a girl for nearly a year now, and over the past 6 months I've had been having erection problems, I noticed a change in the strength of my erections and my ability to maintain one, this only happened before once the first time we tried to have sex I couldn't get fully erect but this was just nerves I think because it has been fine up until a few months ago. When it first started I was going through a stressful period, I was arguing a lot with my girlfriend, stressing about school work and was doing counselling weekly to help. Since then ive stopped counselling and I've been to the doctors a few times, I've had blood tests and everything has came up fine even my testosterone levels are fine. The doctor said he wouldn't be able to give me any Viagra because I'm under the age of 18 he also tried saying it could be a mental thing and suggested sexual therapy but I'm a bit unsure about the idea. I'm a bit anxious about the size of my penis but my girlfriend constantly reassures me about it saying it's fine. The doctor also suggested it could be stress which I understand but I'm not as stressed anymore, I don't argue as much with my girlfriend and generally feel a lot better so I don't know why it's still doing this. Whenever me and my girlfriend try and have sex I can never get fully erect and can only do basic positions because I know I'll lose and erection, my girlfriend takes this to heart and thinks that I find her unnattractive when she's stunning. She tries to understand but she's losing patience I think. I really love the girl and don't want this to break us apart. Okay so I'm 16 (nearly 17) years of age, a non-smoker, don't really take drugs. Pretty much an average build. I've been in a relationship with a girl for nearly a year now, and over the past 6 months I've had been having erection problems, I noticed a change in the strength of my erections and my ability to maintain one, this only happened before once the first time we tried to have sex I couldn't get fully erect but this was just nerves I think because it has been fine up until a few months ago. When it first started I was going through a stressful period, I was arguing a lot with my girlfriend, stressing about school work and was doing counselling weekly to help. Since then ive stopped counselling amen I've been to the doctors a few times, I've had blood tests and everything has came up fine even my testosterone. Doctors wouldn't be able to give me any Viagra because I'm under the age of 18. The doctors tried saying it could be a mental thing and suggested sexual therapy but I'm a bit unsure about the idea. I'm a bit anxious about the size of my penis but my girlfriend constantly reassures me about it saying it's fine. The doctor also suggested it could be stress which I understand but I'm not as stressed anymore, I don't argue as much with my girlfriend and generally feel a lot better so I don't know why it's still doing this. Whenever me and my girlfriend try and have sex I can never get fully erect and can only do basic positions because I know I'll lose and erection, even if I can keep an erection it's about 75% erect and I can ejaculate, I've noticed changes to my ejaculate too it's become a lot more watery and clearer and has little jelly bits in too and sometimes has a tint of yellow. Even when I masturbate I still can't keep fully erect even when I try to concentrate, I don't get spontaneous erections through out the day either and penis doesn't throb like it used to. Please help me out because I'm getting really worried about this.

Hi Guest,

From your post it's sounds like a psychological issue.

1.  You had some performance problems and are now convinced that "I know I'll lose an erection."

2.  It is NORMAL for guys to have problems when they first begin to have sex.  It's anxiety - plain and simple.  You're worried about your performance, whether you'll make her happy, whether she'll get pregnant - etc.

3.  You are anxious about your penis size?  How big are you?

4.  Yellowish semen is normal.  Bits of "jelly" are normal - but may indicate that you are dehydrated.

5,  What do you mean "don't really take drugs?"  How about alcohol?

All I can tell you is to relax.  Stop worrying.  Focus on her and not yourself.

Good luck.

Hello sir! I also need your help, and I can see that you are very active in this forum and on that topics. Well, to cut long story short, I am 27 years old and I think that I have an issue with erectile dysfunction.  I never had a gf before, my first relationship started three months ago. I need to say I was masturbating and now, whenever we are close, I think that I can't have an intercourse with her. I am thinking that I have problems with ED and I want to hear do you know any natural treatment for erectile dysfunction to recommend me?  Tnx in advance! 

I'm about 4.5/5 inches, not a big drinker of alcohol but have a small amount now and then, yeah I smoked weed like every 6 weeks or something like that

You are about average for an adult male - 5.1" and you can keep growing into your early 20's. You ARE NOT small.

Alcohol and weed can cause performance problems too.

Hope it helps.

I have one possibly diagnosis ; YOUR A NERD