Hello, I am 65 years old male and need information. I am interested in drugs indicated in erectile dysfunction. I heard that they are available like urethral stick forms. I would like to hear other opinions about treating this problem. Has anyone tried Muse urethral stick? Thank you.

Alprostadil may help you. This drug is indicated in erectile dysfunction. Alprostadil belongs to group of vasodilatators, and it causes blood vessels to expand. This medicine is known as Muse, Caverject, Viridal etc. It is available in injection and urethral stick form. You should talk to your doctor first. Muse may interact with other drugs, even otc-s.

I use urethral stick, prescribed for me after having had surgery and radiotherapy for successful treatment of prostate cancer, the ones i use are 1000 mg of drug, and work well for normal penetration during sex.