Hello all. I recently decided to quit smoking. I had no problem having or maintaining an erection before cessation but now seems different. I can, more or less, address the cravings for a cigarette but the idea of the lost sex drive, is unbearable. I want to start smoking again... Can you help me? Is erectile dysfunction a common withdrawal symptom? Can I stop worrying so much about it? (I'm a 30 year old healthy man). Thank in advance

I have been suffering with ED and PE for about 7 years now. As I got older I found it more difficult to stay hard and last more than 3 minutes with my wife. I have to say that Viagra has definitely solved my ED problem and I just recently came across a solution for my PE problem. Its a product called Promescent. It's a spray rather than a cream and you are able to personalize the number of sprays to your individual needs. It's lidocaine based with an absorption molecule so it should be able to decrease the sensitivity you are experiencing 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

If you are suffring fro ED problem the try the Filitra (Vardenafil) medicine that will help you to treat erectile dysfunction problems encountered in men during sexual intercourse. But make sure do not take this medicine without asking your family doctor or local doctor.