what can cause abdominal pelvic pain with light pink vaginal bleeding

i have had the pain for 3 days and the bleeding for 7 days now please if you know what is wrong e-mail me at
***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

reba :-(

This could be just anything. You have to be more specific about your problem, you have to come up with everything you have been through. Is the bleeding you talk about your regular period? Is the length of it normal for you? How many days do you often bleed? If this is your regular period that is lasting a bit longer than usual and you are having the abdominal cramps, and also the blood has become lighter in the end, there is no need to worry. Maybe you have just caught some slight cold meanwhile or have been under some stress or have had traumatic situations, these could all have the influence on the length of your period. If you have had a cold, you are more likely to experience the abdominal pains stronger than usual.
Anyways, when has this pink colour of your blood occurred? Has the pinkness showed in the last few days or is it present from the beginning of the period? If it occurred in the end, this could be the lighter colour of your blood meaning your period will be soon over.
And no worries!

bird1989 wrote:

reba :(

If you still have the light pink bleeding I would go to the GYNO and have a pap test done.

Always important to get your self checked out yearly. I was unfortunate to get cervical cancer cells second stage but they caught it right away I was spotting for about 2 months before I went. I always had a pap test done yearly but found out not all the tests were sent to the lab to be checked I don't know how long I had it for.

Since then I am checked and always ask to see the results good luck!

Andrea

I'm sleeping alot more, I have been bleeding pinkness color I have not had a period in all most two years, I have a I think it's called and IUD in me had it done in 2005 the last time I had sex was the end of April and the begin of May. My mood has change a bit but can it be because of school, stress. or something much more. any help would be great.