I am completely complexed. I am a 25 year old female and I have been having symptoms of abdominal pressure with light vaginal bleeding. I have an IUD, and have had two ultra sounds in the past months. The IUD is placed fine, and the ultra sounds show that I have several cysts on my ovaries. I have also had a pap-smear and tests for climindia and gonorrhea done in the past two months. Everything has come out normal (besides the cysts). When the nurses did the ultrasounds, the pressure of them pushing on my pelvis caused me to lightly bleed. My pap smear caused me to lightly bleed, and of course every time I have sex, I get light bleeding (even though I have gone over a month without sex) and I am is still having light bleeding. I keep having pressure and light bleeding and I don't know what it is. Can anyone help? Has anyone experienced this before? Also, for additional information, My vaginal discharge is normal. No odor or funny color, and I have been with the same partner for years now. I am so complexed??????

i had something similar, spotting for days, irregular periods, felt tired all the time and was depressed alot, gained weight as well, but i didnt have any ovarian cysts, it went on for months than finally i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, now i am on thyroxin and am feeling much better

hi there, i have sort of the same problem i have been bleeding for about 2 years now after sex, when im hot, when im running, when i snezze cough ect, its something that just wont go away, i have been to the doctor many time and i went and seen a new doctor she said get some antibiotic and take them because it has showen it helps out some women, i stop bleeding for about a month but it come back, thats all i can think of so give it a go and see if it helps, dont worry there are a lot of women in you possition ive been bleeding since 17 after an abortion and the implant in my arm.

I had the same thing in the past.. I finally went to the doctor and was diagnosed with PCOS which is polycystic ovarian syndrome.. Which cause insulin resistant (pre diabetes) ask your doctor to do a fasting glucose on you.. My doctor started me on a hypoglycemic medication and the bleeding lightened up and eventually stopped.. I have been regular since..