Hi, I am very concerned for my girlfriend, we are both worried. We have had intercourse about 4 times a month since February and usually go a week or so without intercourse. Lately, around ovulation time and a little bit after, we have sex with a condom and after we are through she wipes and there is very very very light pink spotting on the toilet paper. She is worried and so am I because we don't know what it is. It is very inconsistant because it started to happen in June or so and has not happened everytime we have sex but maybe 3-4 times. We always used ribbed condoms and sometimes we just go for it and dont use lube and let her vagina produce the natural lubrication. There are times where she complains that I am too deep. Do yall think I maybe injured her cervix a little and this caused the bleeding. Has this happened to anyone. She is not pregnant for sure because the condom has never broken. Her discharge is white and has no odor and has been pretty consistant. Any feedback well help greatly, I just need some opinions. THANKS!!

same problem please advise!

well i got the same scare with my girlfriend,
we basically narrowed it down to a hormonal imbalance,
(she is on birthcontroll)
her body is still adjusting to the pill.

I have been looking at other web pages and basically if it is constant spotting it can be caused from A vaginal infection, a blatter infection, anovulation, or oral contraceptives (birthcontroll)

I would highly recommend seeing a doctor.

Im kinda in the same boat. I am on depo (birth control shot)
and me and my boyfriend never use condoms! we have sex 3 times a week and about once ever 2 months i will have light bleeding after sex (spoting) :x is there something wrong?

i did have a kidney infection 2 months ago?
did it not heal properly?

If it keeps re-occuring then I would reccommend you see a doctor as it could be due to any of the follwing: infection, sexually transmitted disease, cervix problem of any kind, cancer, and the list goes on. So please do not wait and go and see a doctor.

You need to go to your doctor and have them do a full screen pap smear. You need to go asap. Be specific with your doctor, tell him/her when it happens.

I am in the same situation, and I am assuming it is due to oral contraceptives because they tend to cause an imbalance in the endometrium. When ever there is an endometrial imbalance, you tend to be easily irritated, therefore, causing slight spotting during sex when there is friction against the tissues. Endometrial imbalance can be from a varierty of things too, including infrequent periods.
However, if the situation is severe, meaning that there is more than just spotting or happens at any time in the month with or without trauma, then one should see a doctor immediately to find the cause.

:'( im in the same setting it is very light bleeding and i just got off my period could i be pregnant

If you have spotting around your OVULATION TIME it usually means you OVULATED and is nothing to worry about, but only if you didn't use protection would you then have to worry.

"Im kinda in the same boat. I am on depo (birth control shot)
and me and my boyfriend never use condoms! we have sex 3 times a week and about once ever 2 months i will have light bleeding after sex (spoting) is there something wrong?

did it not heal properly? "

my sister was on depo for a couple years. one of the side effects is that you can get random spotting and there isn't anything you can do about it. also, if it's right after sex it could be from the sex if it's rough. and i'm going to guess that it probably has nothing to do with your kidney infection, as the kidneys have to do with urinating, not your uterus or vagina where your period comes from.

Please all of you go see your doctor. Have them do a pap smear to rule out the HPV virus that is transmitted sexually and could lead to cervical cancer. Men will transmit the virus but they have no symptoms. This virus can hide in your body and appear years later!

I kind of have the same problem but a little different. I'm also on birth control pills and lately i forget to take them and i have to double up another day. After my boyfriend and i had intercourse i began to bleed lightly (we dont use condoms), and about a week later i recieved my period. Today when i woke up i noticed some spotting again but we have not had sex since the week before my period when i had the first spotting incident.

Im very confused, help anyone!!

im having the same problem every time i have sex i have a very light bleeding n i asked my doctor he said that its probably cus i have a yeast infection >:(

hi,, i am having a bit of a problem, i came off the depo shot april last year. since that i have had no periods at all, but the other day i have started bleeding but it doesnt seem like a period, a bit of spotting. could i be pregnant?? i have no idea because i have had no cycle 4 a very long time as i was on the depo for 4 years ! >:(

The spotting is definitely not a normal.And this could be due to a number of reasons such as bacterial infection,uterine polyps etc.The bottom line is.it's not possible to give a clear diagnosis of the problem without certain medical examinations and test.It is best that you consult your gynecologist as quick as possible without ignoring the issue and hoping for time to heal as this is the very reason as to why many women end up with severe complications.You might be asked to do some smear and culture test to rule out bacterial infections and coclyoscopy to check fer the cervix for any damage. It is quite safe to start an antibiotic course anyway to suppress any bacterial infection.( AZITHROX, VIROMYCIN)