Hi, i had my last period on the fifth of july, i am normally a 28 days cycle, i calculated that i would be ovulating on the 19th therefore had sex on the 18th, i had quite a bit of symptoms but not every single one e.g my boobs have only started hurting at 11dpo.

i am supposed to be expecting my period around the 2nd august, but its suprisingly come soon, today as a matter of fact, i had a bit of cramping earlier which fealt like menstrual cramps so i went toilet, (not to check if i had started but just generally needed the loo) when i pulled down my panties i noticed a bit of spotting.. a really light pinky colour, when i wiped it was also really light pink, so i decided to do an internal check, when i checked the colour of the blood it was dark red, im not sure if this would be implantation bleeding im at 11DPO wouldnt that make it a bit late for implantation? also, at the entrance of my V, its light pink but more towards my cervix the blood looks more fresh and dark... is that normal for implantation bleeding? or could this possibly be my period come early?

any advice would really be of great help!! x

you posted this long ago what did you find out? are you pregnant ?

Hi

About 14 days ago I ovulated and yesterday I saw a brown spotting. Is that because my period is coming. I am not pregnant for sure