I am currently on no form of contraceptive, my partner and I do use the rhythm method.

I have an extremely regular cycle.
I am not due to get my period for another 12 days. 6 days ago I had some brown discharge appear on my undies, it lasted 3 days, very light and when I wiped it would sometimes be light pink. I have never experienced this at all during this time. I do experience this sometimes at the end of my period, which is normal.

My last period was really light and consisted mainly of brownish discharge.
I am not sure what this could be... anyone experienced anything like this, Implantation bleeding has crossed my mind. Please let me know what you think, or if you have expereinced this....should I be worried?

I am SO glad I am not the only one. I can't find anything on the internet sadly. I have read, though, in comments some saying its just left over from your last period.

I have been experienting all that too. been having severe cramps and lower back pain sore breast but i took a pee and blood test and it said negitive went to the doctor they did nothing and now i am spotting light brown and pink discharge but dont know what is going on i tried to find answers on the internet and i find nothing but pregnancy stuff and that makes no since. Cause the doctors told me i wasn't pregnant. So i dont know what is going on but i am glad i am not the only one.

get yourself checked as soon as possible. It might be an infection coz these discharges are not normal esp. if it has a foul smell too.   Don't just rely on internet and let your doctor advise and check you personally to distinguish the real problem. I have the same concern too and found that i have an abnormal cell in my cervix. So get yourself checked ladies to ease your worries. Take care!