For about 3 to 4 days I have been experiencing light pink bleeding, Im cramping sometimes even painful, and have back pains. I would think it was my "monthlY' if it had ended about a week and a half ago. Any ideas on what I could be possibly dealing with?

My period left about a week and a half. I have been having light bleeding, some cramps. This is the 3rd month TTC. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I have also been experiencing the same syptoms. My period isn't supposed to start for another 13 days, but for the past 5 days I have had light pink discharge, and for the last 2 days light cramping. These are the only symptoms...I'm not TTC, and my b/f and I use condoms 100% of the time....Could someone help us ladies out with some answers?

Thanks in advance.

I am having same issues. Cramping last night nothing to severe lower back pain. And then about 11 o'clock today I started spotting very light and not normal period colored.
It is only day 11 of my cycle..
What's up?? I've looked the symptoms up and it says implantation bleeding.
pretty sure that's not the case for me....help!!

I have the exact same problem and it started two days ago, about 10 days into my cycle. I am going to call my OB. I have history of an ovarian cyst (removed) and fibroids.

did any find out what was going on?
i am going through this but i'm on yaz birth control

I'm not sure as to what it is but it sounds like something you should contact your doctor about. If you are on birth control but you are still having something that appears to be a period then there may be an issue with the birth control. When you do see a doctor, can you please update us to help others out in the future? Thanks!

im having cramps and bleeding 3 days after my period. We are trying to get pregnant but when I got my period I said I'll try again next month. But I just started cramping and bleeding again. Whats the deal? Hope nothings wrong...

Guest wrote:

Well, if those are your symptoms then it is fully possible taht you may be experiencing the early symptoms of pregnancy. Have you taken a pregnancy test yet? It might be worth your while as sometimes there is a feeling similar to what you've described. Let me know what you thinka nd if you have taken one, okay?

yaz is not a very good birth control at all
theres been so many commercials about it ,
and it says if you have any of certain symptoms to contact your doctor ,
birthcontrol only thins your blood , weakens your bones
i have had spotting one day before my period and 4 days later i took a test
and it was positive , if you do not have intercourse its totally normal ,
but if you have the spotting and your period is later than usual go see a doctor,
you may be pregnant .
good luck ladies . :-D

My period just went off a week ago and now I am spotting a light pink, along with some cramps. It kinda feels like I am about to have a nother period. What could this be? anything would help. Have anyone experience this matter?

thats exactly what im goin thru too but nothing on here has any tips or clues what it may be! drivin me crazy!!! my period ended a week ago and just a few days ago i went thru da pink discharge and then it was just normal but im cramping really bad this morning. no period, blood or anything. idk what it is :-( got a doc appointment wednesday

Hello! I am getting anxious....me and my husband have been trying for a baby for the last 7 years....We both went through tests and both came back ok....I was told by my doctor that if I had lost a little weight it can regulate my period...I did 87 pounds...Now my periods are regular and I just experienced something strange....My period came on the 17th and lasted 4 days...about normal....I had just experience pink and dark but very light spotting for 1 day on the 29th...Implantation bleeding?????? I hope when I go to the docs tommorrow that I have an answer...The excitement is killing me......Hope others have luck.....keeping my fingers crossed...

anonymous wrote:

Quote:

I just had a experience just like yours in June of this yr, and i had a miscarriage. It would really be wise to go to a Dr and have it checked out. I hope for the best for you, I know how it is when your trying because i was too and thats a painful thing to go through mentally and physically.

You all are experiencing cramping and spotting from OVULATION. Think about it.. a week after your periods end? It's ovulation. Some women don't spot or cramp, while others spot for a few days and may cramp as well. It means that there is an egg that is going to be released from your ovary soon (or the body is going through the motions if you are on BCP). These are just symptoms of the lutinizing hormone being produced at a vast rate for a period of a few days prior to ovulation. You are likely at the best time to get pregnant while you are experiencing the cramping and spotting (if you were to have intercourse you would have a good chance of conceiving).