I am a 17 year old virgin, recently if been having excess virginal discharge this is not normal, it is clear and a bit thick and has no oudor. However it only comes when i go to the bathroom. I had my period on its regular basis about 2 weeks ago. I have pain inside my virgina, the pain is there before I go to the bathroom it is uncomfortable like it is throbing pain inside me almost like a cramp. The pain last for about a minute and when I am finish in the bathroom it is gone. This happens about 4 times a day. This has been happening for the past 2 days and has never happened before. I am writting exams at the momment but I am not sure if it is stress.
I am worried about this, do you reccomend anything or experienced anything like this. %-)

i know what you are talking about i have the same problem right now and i have no idea what it is. like right now i am leaking... and then when i go to the bathroom i have chunks like jelly coming out of me... but its clear so i know its not a yeast infection or anything. im thinking about going to the doctors and getting it checked. if you have any answers help me out please!

If this is about a week or so after your period it could be overlation which you will get a jelly like discharge, but I am wondering if number one girl may have a bladder infection, there are over the counter meds or drink lots and cranberry juice. But get it checked out if its worring you.