I know this because i use tampons, and yes i push them up far enough etc., but still when i go to the loo for a pee during my period (and if i pull out my tampon after i have expelled the urine) it is soaked in wee!

Any suggestions why?

My mum said that when i was a baby, she found a fist-sized blob of some jelly looking substance in my nappy, could this be connected?

please please please help me, because it is worring me.

many thanks xxx

I am not really sure if this can be connected with your problem that you had when you were baby, but I don’t think that it is too strange that your tampon gets soak by urine.  Do you have any pain because of this? Maybe your body is very discomforted when you have a tampon inside your vagina. You should try to use pads instead of tampons for some period and see how this goes. You can always go to your gynecologist and do some test. In my opinion you will get the accurate diagnosis of your condition. Also the gynecologist will tell you if you need to do anything to correct this issue of yours.  Good luck.

Did u ever get this checked out? I feel like I have the same 'problem' and I'm kind of worried?....

I also have this problem. My mom told me that when I was a baby there was an issue. Most posts I read are people saying that it’s not possible but I’m telling you, it is. It causes me no issue other than I go through more tampons than most because I change it every time I pee.

Have any of you ever had this checked bc I have this too and I didn’t even realise it wasn’t normal

I did not know it wasn’t normal! Every time I pee when I’m on my period I have to change my tampon bc it’s soaked with pee if I don’t. I thought every girl did this.