im 14 and not sexually active. ive never seen the gyno and quite frankly it makes me realllly nervous. but when i get my period i get thick, jelly like blood come out occasionaly. i can feel it come out so whenever i do i have to rush to the bathroom immediatly. is this normal? has anyone else experianced this as well.

i think its completely normal..think about it..do u drink or eat ICY stuff during periods? cus that will "freeze" the blood together into stuff like that. its no biggie dont worry

Yes as far as I know it is normal b/c the same thing happens to me. Though the theory about icy stuff makes no sense at all. Your body temperature heats all of that up before it gets to your stomach...that's why ice cubes melt in your mouth.

What you have described sounds like clots. These are completely normal, so don't worry too much, however if they are painful or causing you to worry every month then see your doctor for support and advice.

Clots are the lining of your womb which is shed when you have your menstrual period.

You may find more info here: http://womenshealth.about.com/od/menstruation/Menstruation.htm

infact the internet has endless amount of pages filled with advice with lots of women of all ages asking the very question you just did! :O)

Hope you get sorted soon and if you're still not sure or just feel like something might be wrong, have a chat with your doctor :O)

Good luck :-)

This happens to me all the time. It's completely normal because my mom went to the gyno and asked her.

yeah im 26... n this happn to me 1st time...... im also worried about it.can anyon tell me why this happend.........is this harmful 4 my healh....

No its fine ur safe

I get this too, :( i really need help, i hate it!

It happens to me.

This happens to me too. That's why I'm here.......to find out why.....

I have pain in my left side of ovary that pain spreads to my left leg till knee before periods

Yes it is normal as you have virginal discharge it is you blood mixing in with discharge so nothing to worrie about

Hlw my periods were 1month late and i have lot or vaginal discharge and my periods occurred as it is like white discharge but red in colour is it Normal or i should consult my doctor

Hlo iam ramya I am getting brown jelli type spots on my period time but bleeding is not taking place so is it normal

Plz can u reply